Your First Day Of School

Jigsaw (AKA John Kramer) (Age: 5):

It is your first day of school and you are so excited as your dad have packed you your lunch in your lunchbox with all of your school supplies you needed for the day. The bus came as you begin to go inside the bus and buckle up. You wave goodbye as your dad knows that you have the best time in school. When you arrived at school, some of the teachers are afraid because some knows your dad. You giggled as you enjoy art class and many other subjects as you are very happy that you enjoyed your first day. You arrived back at home and told your dad how much you enjoy your first day at school.

Marlow Roderick (Age: 4):

It is your very first day at school as you already got your school supplies as Marlow see your school bus and called you. You came over to your daddy as he pick you up and begin to kiss your cheek.

"Time for my girl to go to school." Marlow said

"I love you daddy." You giggled

"Love you too. Have fun." Marlow smiled

You then got into the school bus as you arrived at your school. Once you got out, you begin to stay silent as your teachers begin to feel terrified, knowing how protective your father is when it comes to you. You are the smartest person in your classes as lunchtime arrives as you opened your lunchbox which have a Granny Smith apple, PB and J sandwich and a juice-box. You started to eat until a bully who is about 8 years old came over to you and push the food away.

"Look at you. Your the ugliest girl I've ever seen." The bully said

"Leave me alone you big meanie." You said

"No I won't. Look at you! You're a freak of nature. Too bad mommy and daddy aren't there to keep you." The bully said

"Leave me alone." You pouted cutely

"Or what? Are you going to cry like a little baby? Waahh!! I'm a big baby! Waahh I want my mommy." The bully mocked

That was the last straw as you got up on your feet as your dad checked on you and saw you standing up on your two feet.

"Listen here you big meanie. You are the worst person I've ever seen in my life. My daddy loves me and he will suck your blood out of your body! You're a jerk, a pathetic jerk that loves to bully people when in reality you're a big bully that don't give a flying fling about your life." You said

The bully then ran out while crying with tears as the other little kids cheered on your confidence as your dad smiled and went back to the hideout. After when you are finish with school, you arrived back home as your dad smiled at you and pick you up.

"Hey my whittle girl. I saw what you did." Marlow said

"Y-You did?" You asked

"Yes. You were standing up to that bully. You made me so proud. That's my girl." Marlow said

You giggled as your dad begin to help you with your homework as you nuzzled into him.

Zurial (Age: 5 years old):

Today is your first day of school as you started to feel very nervous as Zurial already got your lunchbox prepared. He came over to you and lean down to your height.

"You alright?" Zurial asked

"This is my first day and I'm nervous." You said

"Don't be nervous my little girl. I'm sure that you'll have fun." Zurial said

You begin to see the school bus as your daddy begin to wave goodbye to you as you went on the bus. The bus then went to the school as you started to take a deep breath. As you arrived at the school, you begin to get up as you went into your class. Your teacher came inside as you pay attention to her.