When You Have A Crush

(A/N: Spedial shoutout to Davidsmate24 and tessaverse for helping me with some of the crushes! Love you both.)

Jigsaw (AKA John Kramer):

You are now out with your dad to go to a convention which is a horror convention as you are dressed up as Billy the Puppet as you giggled with a smile as your dad hold your hand to make sure you won't get lost. You then see a famous YouTuber name MrCreepypasta as he noticed and came over to you with a warm smile on his face.

"Hello." MrCreepypasta said

"H-Hi." You said shyly

"Aren't you the cutest girl. Is that your dad?" MrCreepypasta asked

"Yes." Jigsaw said

You started to make a tiny blush on your face and look away. You have never experienced a crush on a famous YouTuber before. Your dad noticed you're blushing and chuckle at you.

"Looks like you have a crush on MrCreepypasta." Jigsaw chuckled

"N-No I don't!" You whined

"Yes you do." Jigsaw chuckled

"Ok I do." You said

"Aww don't worry. When you're older you can date." MrCreepypasta said

You giggled and MrCreepypasta patted your head as he left which made you giggle as your dad looked at you.

"He's right you know. When you're older you can date him." Jigsaw said

"Ok dad." You said

He then took you home as you giggled as he knows that you got a crush on a famous YouTuber but he wants you to be older.

Marlow Roderick:

You are now at VidCon with your dad as it is night while you see a YouTuber Markiplier who is signing autographs. You begin to blush a tiny bit and came over with an autograph book in your hand as Mark noticed you.

"Hey little girl." Mark cooed

"H-Hi can I have your autograph?" You asked

"Why of course." Mark smiled

As the YouTuber signed your book, he then pat your head as you giggled with a smile and Marlow smiles while seeing you blushing.

"Got a crush?" Marlow asked

"Y-Yes." You blushed

"Awww.. when you get older." Mark said

You nodded as Marlow chuckled and begin to leave with you as you begin to giggle as Marlow chuckled that you have a crush on a YouTuber.

Zurial:

You are now outside with Arvin as Arvin begin to hold your hand as he took you to a horror convention as you look to see plenty of spooky actors and actresses until one caught your eye. It's the actor  Bill Skarsgård who performed in IT. You came over to him and gently tug his pants as Bill looked at you with a warm smile on his face.

"Hello little girl." Bill Skarsgård said

"H-Hi." You said shyly

"Would you like an autograph?" Bill asked

"Yes please." You said

You showed Bill your autograph book as he signed it and he begin to pat your head as you giggle with a smile.

"Thank you." You said

"No problem." Bill said

As you left with Arvin, you started to make a tiny blush as Arvin chuckled at him.