When They Play With You

(A/N: Special shoutout to Davidsmate24 for giving me this idea! Love you girl!)

Jigsaw (AKA John Kramer):

After being fed and burped, Jigsaw begin to sit you on the play-mat and begin to play peek-a-boo with you. You giggled as he makes some silly faces which made you laugh cutely while clapping your baby hands. You continue to coo as Jigsaw is finish playing peek-a-boo with you.

Marlow Roderick:

You are now playing hide and seek with Marlow as you tried to find a place to hide. You notice Marlow's long coat and carefully use your baby hands to raise it and put it over your body including your head. Marlow sniffed out and notice that his coat is there. He let out a smirk and went over and open the coat to see you as he chuckled and pick you up.

"Found you. You're hiding in my coat. Silly girl." Marlow said

You giggled cutely as Marlow kisses your forehead as you nuzzle into his body.

Mordeo:

You are playing hide and seek with the other Mordeos as you crawled to find somewhere to hide as you found the cloak. You cooed and crawl underneath the cloak and hide carefully. A female Mordeo begin to sniff out as you stayed quiet. She started to disappear as you make a cute sneeze which attracted the Mordeo. He slowly opened the cloak as you are underneath and giggled. He picked you up as you cooed and make a howl of victory which made the rest joined in as you giggled.

LookSee:

LookSee is now searching for you as your playing hide and seek with him. You carefully hid underneath the bed as you stayed quiet. Just as you thought your dad can't find you, you felt his hands on your tiny legs and pull you out gently. You giggled cutely as LookSee made a purr that he found you.

Pennywise:

Pennywise is now playing hide and seek at an abandoned amusement park. He started to search as you are hiding at an abandoned area that plays Whack-A-Mole. You stayed quiet as Pennywise chuckled.

"Y/N my little clown? Where are you?" Pennywise asked in a singsong voice

You continue to stay quiet until you let out a cute sneeze as Pennywise went over and pick you up.

"Found you." Pennywise chuckled

You begin to giggle as you love playing with your dad.

David:

"Peek-a-boo!" David cooed

You giggled cutely as your dad makes a silly face while playing Peek-A-Boo with you. You giggled as he did it again with his tongue sticking out. You clapped your baby hands as David smiled at you.

"You are my precious little girl." David cooed

You giggled as he kissed your forehead as you love him playing with you.

Chucky:

You are now playing hide and seek with your dad as Chucky is searching for you. You stayed silent as Chucky begin to chuckle at you.

"Y/N, where are you? Daddy's going to find you!" Chucky cooed

You continue to stay quiet until you see your dad as he came over and pick you up.

"Found you." Chucky smiled

You giggled as you enjoyed playing with your dad.

Jason Voorhees: