Another Angry Rant

Oh my god... I'm so fucking pissed and I'm so fucking sick of hearing shootings and turns out we have another mass shooting in America, this time in Texas and it is at an ELEMENTARY SCHOOL!! Oh for FUCK SAKE!! IS THE WORLD GOING FUCKING MAD?!! Now before I begin.. this will sadden you and cry so trigger warning and I'm NOT GOING TO NAME THE SHOOTER'S NAME! Is everyone ready? Alright here we go.

An 18 year old male shooter shot and wounded his grandmother before going to Robb Elementary School which is located in Uvalde, Texas. The shooter shot and killed 18 kids and 2 adults, one is a 4th grade teacher! This is so upsetting and heartbreaking that the shooter killed 18 KIDS WHO ARE BETWEEN THE AGES OF 5 AND 11 THAT NEVER DONE A GODDAMN THING!! I have a nephew and a niece myself!!!! The police responders shot and killed the shooter responsible!! This is by far one of the deadliest mass shootings in school history after the Sandy Hook in 10 years ago!!

MY GOD!!! IS THIS WHAT AMERICA IS TURNING INTO?!! NOW IT'S LIKE YOU CAN'T GO ANYWHERE ANYMORE!!! WHEN WILL EVERYONE REALIZE THAT THIS IS A CASE OF KILLING?!! And don't say that VIDEO GAMES, VIOLENT MOVIES AND HEAVY METAL CAUSES VIOLENCE CAUSE THAT'S BULLSHIT!! Do you all remember the school shootings that happened long ago? Columbine in 1999, Sandy Hook in 2012, Parkland HS in 2018 AND NOW TEXAS IN 2022!!

My prayers and condolences goes out to the families, friends, staff and all the loved ones of this horrible tragedy. No parent deserves to bury their own child especially in a shooting like this. As for the 18 children and the 2 adults, may God open the gates of heaven for you all. As for the shooter responsible, I HOPE YOU BURN IN THE FIERY PITS OF HELL AND GET TORTURED BY MULTIPLE DEMONS YOU SORRY ASS MONSTER!!