New Character: Samara Morgan

(A/N: If any of you are The Ring fans, this is Samara Morgan. This is requested by QueenOfTheDarkness23. Hope you all enjoy this chapter and please be patient. More chapters are coming in very soon.)

How She Meet You:

In the hospital, a mom have given birth to a baby as a nurse begin to give the baby as the mother got up and hold the baby wrapped up in the blanket and leave the hospital and went to Shelter Mountain Inn and to the well. She then felt a presence until she sees the haunting figure of Samara Morgan. Samara looked at the mother as the mother pick up the blanket while hissing.

"Drown this mistake!!" The mother yelled

Samara then looked to see a newborn baby with E/C eyes and H/C hair and she looked back at the mom and placed the baby behind the well and kill the mother. Samara came behind the well and pick the baby up and teleported away to raise the baby.

Her First Night With You:

After when Samara brought you to her original home, she begin to bathe you gently and give you a diaper and a onesie. She thought of a name and nodded and look at you.

"Y/N... Y/N Morgan." Samara said

You cooed at the name as she begin to feed you and burped you as you nuzzle into her neck as she watched you fall asleep.

Who She Trust To Babysit You:

Samara doesn't trust ANYONE to babysit you because she doesn't want to see you hurt or worse.

When She Plays With You:

Samara is playing Peek-A-Boo as you giggled as she makes silly faces as you tried to play while gurgling cutely. Samara helped you as you make cute coos as Samara chuckled at you being so adorable.

Your First Word (Your First Word: Mama):

You are now crawling around as you see your mommy with a videotape as you giggled cutely and smile cutely at her.

"M-M.. Mama!! Mama!" You said

Samara came over as she picked you up as she kiss your cheek as you nuzzle into her as she is very proud of your first word.

When She Changed Your Diaper:

You are now playing with your toys without a care in the world until you made a mess in your diaper. You whimpered as your mom came over and pick you up and place you into the changing room. She remove the onesie and begin to remove the flaps. She removed your diaper as she begin to wipe your bottom and begin to powder it as you make a cute sneeze.

"Bless you." Samara cooed

You giggled as she place on rash cream and a brand new diaper and onesie as you giggled as you're all clean. Samara pick you up and kiss your nose as you cuddled her.

Your First Steps:

You are now crawling around as you smelled something so good. You came over to see some brownies as you slowly got up and tried to walk but you fall on your butt. You pout cutely and tried again as you got up and take your wobbly steps towards the brownies as your mom noticed.

"Come on Y/N, walk to mommy and the brownie." Samara encouraged

You giggled and walked to the brownie as you got a hold as Samara applauded as you eat the brownie and nibble on it cutely as your mom is proud of your first steps.

Teething:

You are now teething on your fingers as your mom came and begin to see you chewing on your fingers.