New Character: Shelley Carter

(A/N: Another Crypt TV monster is added to the book. This is the spooky catholic chick Shelley and she's requested by JuneApril76. Hope you all enjoy this chapter!!)

How She Meet You:

At nighttime, Shelley is now outside with her boyfriend Oliver as she noticed two parents bringing over something covering over the blankets. Shelley felt a bit furious as a group of people in masks revealing to be the Sunny Family Cult came over and the parents gave them the blankets as the leader of the group removed his mask.

"Good suggestion. We do have to kill old blood for family." The leader said

Two females with masks on their faces take the two blankets and placed them in the van and leave as Shelley growled more along with Oliver and followed the van together. As the van arrived at the house, the members go out with the blankets as two members hold them and went inside together. Shelley along with Oliver both peek at the window as the two masked female members placed the blankets down as the leader heard the blankets moving. The leader removed it to see two newborn babies with filthy rags and no diapers.

"Each of us has a purpose and we're parts of a whole and together, we are a family!" The leader said

The leader then approached to the babies and lean down as he picked up one of the twins.

"And to usher in new blood, we must take old blood." The leader said

The leader gave the knife as Shelley felt furious along with Oliver. They both quickly busted in the door and quickly went downstairs sneakily.

"Now praise as we welcome our new brother to the cult." The leader said

Shelley then noticed a man holding a knife as the other newborn wailed. Shelley then take out her hockey ball and throw it hard as it broke the man's jaw with ease. The leader felt terrified as Shelley came along with her partner Oliver. The brave cult members both lunge at Shelley and Oliver but Shelley along with Oliver are quicker and faster than the cult realizes. The duo murdered each cult member with ease as Shelley plunged her hockey stick through another member with a wet crack. Oliver and Shelley both went to the leader as the leader is defiant.

"We are a family." The leader said

Shelley breathes out of anger and frustration as Oliver did the same and Shelley raised her hockey stick and gutted his stomach open as Oliver plunged his spiked yo-yo through the face. Shelley noticed the newborns still crying as they are scared as Shelley picked both of them up.

"Ollie babe." Shelley asked

"Yes?" Oliver asked

"Let's raise them together. We'll hunt those scumbag parents who left those cute babies." Shelley said

"Agreed babe." Oliver said

Shelley begin to give Oliver the second newborn as they both got out of the house together while holding both newborns.

Her First Night With You:

As Shelley and Oliver arrived at their 'home', Shelley summoned the LookSee as the LookSee appeared with baby supplies for them. Oliver carefully cleaned the babies as he begin to see that they are two newborn girls. Both have E/C eyes and H/C hair as they are both whining as they are hungry. Shelley came and pick up the first newborn and placed a diaper and some warm pajamas as Oliver did the same with the other.

"What shall we name them?" Oliver asked

"Y/N for the one I'm holding and Y/S/N." Shelley said

You and your sister both cooed happily at the names as Shelley gave Oliver the bottle that is filled with formula. Both you and your sister suck on it greedily as Shelley and Oliver pulled the bottle away which cause both you and your sister to whine.