Chores That You Do With Your Parents

(A/N: This chapter is going to be adding a scenario on what chore you're doing with your parents. Special thanks to Davidsmate24 for the help! Love you girl!)

Jigsaw AKA John Kramer (Cleaning the kitchen):

You are now going to the kitchen to see that it's a mess since your daddy invited some of his apprentices for dinner. You decided to help as you got out a small stool and begin to take each dishes until your daddy came over.

"Hello Y/N... ooh I see that you are cleaning the kitchen." Jigsaw said

"Yes daddy. Can I help?" You asked

"Of course you can help my adorable helper." Jigsaw said

Jigsaw begin to clean the table as you started to wash the dishes carefully and dry them as well. After cleaning up the kitchen, it's all nice and clean as Jigsaw kissed your cheek and reward you with some TV time.

Marlow Roderick (Ironing Clothes):

You are now playing with your stuffed animals as Marlow came over and smile at you and pick you up.

"Hey daddy." You smiled

"Come with me. You got some ironing to do." Marlow said

"Aww." You said

"You'll play with your stuffed animals later my girl. I'll teach you." Marlow said

You nodded as he brought you to the ironing board as he looked at you and put a stool as you stepped on it.

"Ok now I'll turn on the iron." Marlow said

Marlow turned on the iron as steam came out as you felt curious as he placed down his long coat.

"Now let me show you and be careful ok. The iron is hot." Marlow said

Marlow then held your hand and he carefully place it on the handle as you hold it. He then brought the iron to the coat as you felt his hand on your hand.

"Now move your hand from side to side." Marlow said

You moved your hand as Marlow nodded as he then helped you with ironing more clothes. After when it is finish, Marlow unplugged the iron and kiss your cheek.

"Great job Y/N." Marlow smiled

Your kitten K/N came over and meow at you as you let your kitten softly and play with him/her as Marlow smiled as he's proud of you did your clothes.

Zurial (Vacuuming):

It is now night as Zurial begin to see the living room is a complete mess and all the dust is on the floor. He called you as you came over and look at him.

"Yes daddy?" You asked

"You and I got some cleaning to do. Today I'm going to teach you vacuuming." Zurial said

"Ooh ok daddy. How do you do vacuuming?" You said

"Oh it's easy." Zurial chuckled

As Zurial got the vacuum, he begin to plug it as you came over as he pushed the vacuum as you observed as the vaccine sucked up the dust.

"Ooh can I try?" You asked

"Sure." Zurial smiled

Zurial turned off the vacuum and got you a small one as he plugged it and turn it on as you vacuumed up the dust. Zurial smiled as he joined vacuuming with you as the living room is cleaned up.

"Great job." Zurial smiled

"Thank you daddy." You smiled

Your daddy then put both vacuums away as he begin to reward you with one candy.