When They Cheer You Up

(A/N: Special thanks to Davidsmate24 for giving me the ideas! Love you!!)

Jigsaw (AKA John Kramer):

At night you are crawling around until you heard the sound of someone yelling. You felt curious and crawled over until you saw Jeff Denlon with your father.

"WHERE IS MY DAUGHTER?!!!" Jeff Denlon yelled

"You neglected your daughter!!" Jigsaw yelled

You felt scared with all the yelling and begin to cry as John told Jeff to leave as Jeff left with anger. John came over to you and pick you up.

"Shh Y/N don't cry. The bad man won't come and take you. How about we see some of your favorite Disney movies?" Jigsaw cooed

"Ovie (Movie)?" You asked

"Yes all the Disney movies and we will have all the junk food you want." Jigsaw cooed

Jigsaw then booped your nose as you cooed cutely and nuzzle into his arms. Your daddy then take you to the living room and watch some Disney movies with you until you're back to your happy self.

Marlow Roderick:

You are now fast asleep in the crib for a nice nap until you heard the door opening. You slowly move your fragile body to the right side as you continue to sleep as Arvin came with a grin on his face.

"Hello there little snack." Arvin sneered

Arvin carefully pick you up as you felt the sudden movement and slowly woke up to see Arvin with his fangs out as he's ready to bite you.

"DADA!!! MAMA!!!" You screamed

Marlow and Iris quickly came as Arvin was close to biting your neck as Marlow snarled and hissed at Arvin.

"ARVIN!! DON'T BITE MY DAUGHTER!!" Marlow hissed

Marlow lunge at Arvin and slashed his cheek as Arvin shrieks as he dropped you until Iris caught you and ran into another room. You whimpered scared as Iris shushed you gently.

"Did meanie Arvin bite you?" Iris cooed

You whimpered as you showed her your finger which have a small bite on it as Arvin bit you on the finger. Iris then take care of your bite wound gently as you whimpered as you see your dad as Marlow looked at you.

"Meanie Arvin won't come and get you. Oh no he won't." Marlow cooed in baby talk

"Wow didn't expect the leader to have a soft side." Little Vampire Girl said

"Yeah he does have a protective side for his mate and his daughter." Zurial chuckled

Marlow then make funny faces as you giggled cutely as Marlow continues to cheer you up. You nuzzle into his chest as Marlow cuddled you close to cheer you up.

Pennywise:

You are now playing with the balloon as you giggled cutely. Once the balloon popped, you started to whimper and let out a loud cry. Pennywise came and notice that you are crying.

"My little clown. What's wrong?" Pennywise asked

You pointed at the balloon while crying as Pennywise begin to make some more balloons as you stopped crying and looks at the balloons while cooing cutely. Your dad always find someway to cheer you up.

LookSee:

You are now crawling around in the forest until you heard a growling noise. You started to whimper scared until you saw a creature with a brand on the head. The creature roared loudly and lunge at you as you let out a scared cry until your daddy appeared right on time. He grabbed the creature and throw it to the 'hole' and slam it shut. You continue to cry as your dad pick you up and made a demonic purr, touching your skin. Your cries died down to whimpers as your dad brought you to a puppet show to cheer you up. You giggled a bit as your dad let out a smile as he knows how to cheer you up.