Mordeo's Wedding

(A/N: Prepare to have a wedding with the love of your life and your dad the Mordeo. This wedding is picked by Littleknightmare. I hope you all enjoy this chapter and let's get it started.)

Today is the day you are going to marry the love of your life Hannah Cruz. Ever since you have introduced her to your dad, your dad have approved your relationship with her and she have been treating you very well. You are now putting the veil over your head as your dad came in and purred softly at the way you look as you are dressed in a beautiful dress with makeup with the help from Carrie. Your dad purred at you as you giggled and smiled at him.

"Hey dad." You said

Your dad then take your hand as you smiled and walked down to go to the aisle. Meanwhile at the front of the aisle, Hannah is wearing a beautiful dress as Chucky nodded as you walked down the aisle with your dad as Chucky begin to speak.

"Friends and family of the Mordeo, we are gathered here to see Hannah and Y/N in matrimony. They both have loved each other very much and will now say their vows to one another." Chucky said

"Hannah you are the most amazing woman that I have ever seen. From the time I have introduced you to your dad, you are very kind and loyal apart of being within my family's cult. You have the most beautiful eyes and the prettiest smile that brighten my day. I promise that I will treat you like a queen and be with you for the rest of my life." You said

"Y/N, you are the most beautiful angel that I have ever loved. From the time that you have introduced me to your dad, he was very happy that he approved the relationship between us. I promise that I will treat you like the queen and will be with you for the rest of my life." Hannah said

"Do you Y/N, take Hannah Cruz to be your wife?" Chucky asked

"NO SHE DOES NOT!!" A voice boomed

A lady stormed in as your dad snarled and keep you close as the lady was trying to pull the antlers on your head as you hissed in pain as she tried to pull them off.

"Are those antlers fake?" The lady hissed

Hannah snarled and bit her hand hard as the lady screamed in pain as the other Mordeos lunged at the rude lady before devouring her.

"Do you Y/N.." Chucky asked

"I do." You said

"Do you Hannah, take Y/N to be your wife?" Chucky asked

"I do." Hannah said

Chucky then allow you to kiss as everyone cheered as the Mordeos let out howls. At the party, the group Nine Inch Nails begin to perform Hand That Feeds as you danced with Hannah as she twirled you around and continue to dance with you. After when they performed Closer, March of The World, The Perfect Drug, and Down On It, Trent Reznor begin to speak.

"Ladies and gentlemen, the father and daughter dance." Trent Reznor said

You along with your dad both danced to the song Host of Seraphim by Dead Can Dance as you danced with your dad as he twirled you around as you smiled while dancing with him some more to the song. After when you both are finished dancing, Hannah came with a cake that has a beautiful buttercream frosting of a fake heart on the top. After when you both have shared the cake, Hannah carried you over to the limo as you waved goodbye to your dad as he waved back as the Mordeo Queen also waved goodbye.

"Love you dad." You said

The limo drove off by Mama Firefly as you smiled as you have the best wedding ever.

Mordeo: *Purrs while putting his thumb up*

Lady Dimitrescu: He loves it!

David: What a twist with the crazy lady though.

Me: Why thank you.

Mary Sanderson: Now we all have a few more characters left.

Winifred Sanderson: So please pick which character the author got left.

LookSee: *Writes the list*

•LookSee
•Brute
Kinderfänger
•Soot
•Salvatore Moreau
•Richard Trager
•Jacob Goodnight
•Miss Annity
•Shelley Carter
•Red
•Dahlia
•Esther Coleman

Dahlia: We hope you all have a good day.

Karl Heisenberg: So long followers of Wattpad.

Donna Beneviento: Goodbye followers!!