Another Rant

G-Guys I'm getting pissed like really pissed. This is making me so furious and angry that I have to rant on this. So if you heard what happened let me explain. A mother by the name of Hannah Clarke and her three kids 6 year old Aaliyah, 4 year old Laianah, and 3 year old Trey have passed away. The reason why? Hannah's estranged husband Rowan Baxter poured petrol on his family and set the car on fire, killing the three kids in the process. Hannah suffered 97% burns on her body before succumbing to the wounds and died in the hospital moments later. He then took his own life from self inflicted wounds near the car.

I-I have something to say to the selfish excuse of a fuck! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!! YOU ARE A FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT AND AN EVIL BASTARD!!!! THESE KIDS ARE DEFENSELESS AND YOUR WIFE NEVER DID ANYTHING WRONG!!! YOU ARE AN EVIL, MANIPULATIVE AND A FUCKING BASTARD!!! I HOPE YOU BURN IN HELL!!!! I HOPE YOU GET TORTURED BY MULTIPLE DEMONS YOU FUCKING BASTARD!!!!

To the family of this beautiful girl and her three kids, I'm so sorry for your loss. It literally hurts me to see that domestic violence can lead to this type of pain. I wanted laws to be rough on this because domestic violence can happen to anyone, men or women alike. First we have the death of Amie Harwick and now THIS?! This aches my heart to see a mother who is very protective of her kids and is a caring angel. To Hannah, Trey, Laianah, and Aaliyah, may God open the gates of heaven and you will watch over to your loved ones and I hope you are at peace together as one. As for the fucking piece of shit Rowan, I HOPE YOU BURN IN HELL AND GET TORTURED BY SATAN HIMSELF!!!!