New Character: LeatherFace

(A/N: If anyone is a fan of Texas Chainsaw Massacre, prepare to have a father. This is LeatherFace. He is requested by Philomenq and I hope you all enjoy.)

How He Meet You:

In the state of Texas, two parents have brought a baby to an orphanage as they notice that the baby is a cannibal and is a one year old. The orphanage then placed the baby with two adopted parents who have hurt and abused the baby. LeatherFace is out finding a victim until he sees the adopted parents finish beating up and is now in the living room. Anger flew into his body and revved the chainsaw and kick the door down and see both of them 'fooling around'.

"AHH!! What are you doing here?!!" The mom asked

LeatherFace then killed both parents as he went upstairs and heard the sound of crying. He then see a baby who is no older than one year old and see blue bruises and he looks at the baby.

"Shh it's ok. I'll be your new daddy." LeatherFace said

As LeatherFace leaves, you started to whimper as he take the baby to his home. He then thought of a name as he nodded.

"Y/N.. yeah that name would be perfect. Y/N Sawyer." LeatherFace said

You started to make a cute smile as he kissed your cheek as he is going to raise you as his own.

His First Night With You:

Once you arrived at his home, you started to feel scared as LeatherFace begin to shush you gently as he brought you to the bathroom and bathe you gently as Drayton Sawyer along with Chop Top showed up and notice the baby.

"Hey Bubba. What's with the kid?" Drayton asked

"This is my daughter Y/N. I found her and her adopted parents hurt her." LeatherFace said

"Oh that poor baby. Can I hold her?" Drayton asked

"Of course brother." LeatherFace said

As Drayton carefully hold you, you started to feel a bit scared at first but your daddy is there with you. You started to hold Drayton's finger as Drayton smiled at you and help you put on your diaper and feed you. You held onto Drayton's shirt as he is finish feeding you.

"Bubba, I guess she won't let me go." Drayton chuckled

"Aww she likes you." LeatherFace said

After when Drayton burped you, he gave you back to your daddy as he placed you into the bassinet as you yawned and slowly fall asleep.

Who He Trust To Babysit You:

LeatherFace trust his brothers Drayton and Top Chop to babysit you.

When He Plays With You:

You are now playing hide and seek with your daddy as you are now hiding in the kitchen in the small cabinet as LeatherFace looks for you along with Darla, Drayton and Chop Top. You tried to stay quiet until you let out a cute sneeze as LeatherFace chuckled.

"I wonder if my daughter is in there." LeatherFace said

He opened the cabinet as you giggled as he pick you up and kissed your cheek.

"Found you!! You silly girl." LeatherFace cooed

You giggled as you enjoyed playing hide and seek with your dad.

Your First Word (First Word: Icken. Chicken):

You are now sitting in your high chair as you are hungry and LeatherFace came with some mashed applesauce.