Announcement

Hello everyone!! This is Chanbien the author here and I have a very important announcement to make!! As you all know, the chapter limit on my horror parent book is finished but I am not going to be done with it yet. The rest of the wedding chapter, the honeymoon chapter and the other chapters will be on my new book called The Continuation of My Horror Parent Scenario. It will finish up the rest of the chapters and then the book will be completed. I want to say to everyone who read this book thank you all for giving me some great requests, some fantastic ideas, great feedback on my book and some very constructive criticism on my book especially on some mistakes that I did hehe. Now before I do the new book, I'm going to give a few shoutouts to the ones who helped me a whole lot.

JulieMcIntyre4: Thank you so much for helping me with the wedding chapters and on some of the characters that I have done. You have given me a few great requests and you have even helped me with the wedding. You are one of the best followers and I loved you. Thank you for the help and you are the best!

Davidsmate24: I want to say thank you. Thank you so much for helping me with all of the characters in my Horror Parent book especially when I am on writers block. If it wasn't for your fantastic ideas and excellent skills, I would've been struggling a whole lot more. You are the greatest follower out there! If you also need help with your Horror Parent Book or your band book, please let me know so I can help the best that I can and plus if you want to give me more ideas for my band member family scenario book, go ahead and you can give me great ideas of whichever scenario you want. You are the best, I love you and more importantly, you are awesome!

Littleknightmare: How can I forget about you? The one who gave me a few ruined requests with certain Karens (Karens can be annoying hehe). Thanks for helping me with some of the themes for the characters and also you are very cool and grateful to help. Thank you for the help and keep writing.

To everyone who have voted, you all are very cool and amazing and also thanks for the positive feedback as well. It makes me feel very happy that I am still writing if it wasn't for everyone here. In conclusion, the rest of the horror parent book is going to be in my new book and then it will all be complete. If you want me to do another Horror Parent Book, please let me know after when I finish in my continuation book. Again thank you all for reading this book, the rest of the weddings and the other stuff is in my continuation and I hope you all have a very great and wonderful day.