New Character: Jennifer Check

(A/N: If anyone is a fan of Jennifer's Body, you are going to have the demonic succubus as a mother. This is the main antagonist Jennifer Check and she is going to be your new mom! I hope you all enjoy.

Warning: Mentioning of satanic ritual and killing.)

How She Meet You:

It is now nighttime as Low Shoulder noticed that the music charts is going downhill and decided to do another satanic sacrifice. They both then noticed two parents who are holding a small blanket and the lead singer Nickolai came over to them.

"Hello there. What do you got there?" Nickolai asked

"Oh we are just abandoning this wretched thing that destroyed our lives." The father said

"Hmm how about this, my group and I will take this thing and we are going to sacrifice it?" Nickolai asked

"Deal!" The mother said

As the mother gave the blanket to the lead singer, Nickolai begin to call the other band members as they came over.

"Now let's sacrifice this thing." Nickolai said

As the group carefully placed, Nickolai heard the sound of whimpering as Nickolai place the blanket and carefully open it, revealing a newborn baby with E/C eyes and H/C hair. Nickolai grinned softly as the rest of the group chuckled.

"Alright. Let's do this." Nickolai said

"Yes let's." The guitarist said

"We come here tonight to sacrifice the body of this baby from Devils Kettle." Nickolai said

The guitarist felt that something great is about to happen as Nickolai take out another Bowie knife and looked at the baby.

"With the deepest malice, we deliver this virgin unto thee!" Nickolai said

Just as Nickolai was about to stabbed the baby, the baby let out a scared cry until Jennifer came to the rescue and grabbed the baby from the ground and placed the baby behind the trees.

"Stay here little one.. I'll be right back." Jennifer Check said

Jennifer then walked over to the group and snarled with anger as she turned into her succubus form and killed Low Shoulder as their screams pierced the air until it's died down into complete silence. Jennifer is finish drinking the blood of Nickolai and devour his body with ease. Once she is finished, she throws the bodies down into the whirlpool and even the extra Bowie knife and went back to the baby. She carefully pick up the baby and the baby sniffed and whimpered.

"Shh shh it's ok. I'm not going to hurt you." Jennifer cooed

The baby slowly sensed kindness and nuzzled into her chest as Jennifer slowly smiled.

"I think I'll name you... Y/N. Yeah Y/N Check." Jennifer cooed

You gurgled as you nuzzled into your hero as Jennifer walked back home as she is going to raise you.

Her First Night With You:

Once you arrived at her home, Jennifer called the baby supply place and told them that the stuff you needed. Once the stuff is delivered, Jennifer begin to bathe you gently as you begin to coo and gurgle while making a cute yet gummy smile.

"Aww do you like your little bathy-wathy?" Jennifer cooed

You giggled as Jennifer dried you up and placed on some strawberry scented baby lotion before powdering you and place on a fresh clean diaper. She then begin to feed you as you suck on the bottle slowly as she sees the bottle is finished. She then burped your as you let out a few baby burps as she smiled at you and placed on warm pajamas before placing you in your bassinet.