Halloween Special

(A/N: Happy Halloween to all my wonderful and great followers out there! Since it's Halloween I'm going to do a Halloween special in my horror parent book. Now some is going to be trick or treating, some are going to be a Halloween party and some are going to a scary attraction or a kid friendly one! Hope your day is filled with spooky treats to gorge yourself into and Halloween movies to scare you. Muahahahaha!!)

Jigsaw (AKA John Kramer):

It is Halloween and this is your first time celebrating as you got the costume to dress up into

It is Halloween and this is your first time celebrating as you got the costume to dress up into. You got on your costume as your daddy came with the hood on his head.

"You look absolutely perfect. Ready to go my daughter to go out trick or treating?" Jigsaw asked

"Of course I am." You said

You both begin to leave the house and started to go trick or treating with your dad. You got some candy from the nice people especially from some of the apprentices. You then see one spooky house and point over to your dad.

"Daddy can we go to this one?" You asked

"Alright one more house and then we will go home." Jigsaw said

You and your dad both went over to the spooky house and knock on the door as the rude man opened it as he's dressed as a spooky skeleton.

"Trick or treat!" You said with a smile

"There's no treats here! Now go away!" The rude man said

"Sir please don't be rude. This is my daughter and she wants to celebrate the day." Jigsaw said

"I said NO! Now take that spooky brat of yours and LEAVE!" The rude man said

He then slammed the door instead of giving you the treats as you looked at him.

"Daddy he's mean." You said

That's when the door opened as a nice lady came over and look at you.

"I apologize for this. My husband hate the Halloween day so here I got some candy for you." The lady said

The lady then gave you the candy as you thanked her as Jigsaw looked at her.

"Just tell your husband that you know who I am." Jigsaw said

She nodded as she closed the door as you begin to smile at the lady for being nice to you. You both went back home as Jigsaw checked on the candy for you as you have plenty of chocolates, Smarties, and even Candy Corn.

"You can have one candy." Jigsaw said

"Ok." You said

You begin to eat the Reese's as your dad smiled at you as you enjoyed your Halloween night.

Marlow Roderick:

It is Halloween as you are in your costume as a skeleton as your dad came over and chuckled at you being so cool and spooky.