Jacob Goodnight's Wedding

(A/N: If anyone is a fan of See No Evil, prepare to have a wedding with Nicholas Cortez and your dad Jacob Goodnight. This wedding is picked by Davidsmate24. Hope you all enjoy and let's get this started.)

Today is the day you are going to be married to the love of your life Nicholas Cortez. Ever since you have introduced him to your dad, your dad have promised Nicholas to treat you like a queen and never let him hurt you. He have been treating you like a queen and keep you close and now you are ready to marry him. You are now putting a veil over your head as your dad came into the room and smiled at you.

"You look beautiful." Jacob Goodnight said

"Thanks." You said

"Now let's go and walk down the aisle."  Jacob said

You nodded and begin to walk down to go to the aisle. Meanwhile at the front of the aisle Nicholas Cortez is in a nice tuxedo as David Near and Chazz Ravenelle are in nice tuxedos as they are very happy to see their friend marrying you. Karl nodded as you walked down the aisle with your dad. Nicholas smiled at you as he held your hand as Karl begin to speak.

"Friends and family, we are gathered here to see Nicholas Cortez and Y/N in matrimony. They both have loved each other very much and have always been together for a long time. They will now say their vows to each other." Karl Heisenberg said

"Y/N, you are the most beautiful woman that I have ever seen. You have the warmest smile that brighten up my day and prettiest eyes that I have ever loved. I promise that I will treat you like a queen and be with you for the rest of my life." Nicholas Cortez said

"Nicholas Cortez, you are the most handsome man and a very talented artist that I have ever seen. You are so talented and amazing especially when you do some voice impressions on The Morgue Files. I promise that I will treat you like a king and be with you for the rest of my life." You said

After when you both said 'I do' to each other, Karl allowed you both to kiss as everyone cheered and throw some roses. At the party, the group Silverstien begin to perform Smile in Your Sleep as you danced with Nicholas with head banging which made your dad chuckle along with Chucky, Leatherface, Jigsaw, Heron and Daeron.

"She's a metalhead." Daeron said

"Yes she is." Jacob Goodnight said

After when they performed Ultraviolet, My Disaster, The Afterglow, and Call It Karma, Shane Told begin to speak.

"Ladies and gentlemen, the father and daughter dance." Shane Told said

Jacob Goodnight held your hand as you both danced to Home Sweet Home together as he twirled you around and even bending you as you chuckled at your dad. After wheb you both danced, Nicholas came with a slice of cake and he fed you it before kissing your cheek with a little frosting on it.

"Oh you are going to get it." You chuckled

You took a little frosting and boop it on Nicholas's nose as he chuckled at you and smiled at you.

"You know I love you." Nicholas smiled

"Love you too." You said

You both went to the limo together as your dad smiled at you as you waved goodbye as Lady Dimitrescu drove the limo as you have the best wedding ever.

Jacob Goodnight: What a beautiful wedding!

Me: Thank you Jacob.

Norman Bates: Looks like we got more characters to do.

Esther Coleman: Yeah and she is almost up to 200 chapters.

Me: Esther don't remind me hehe. You know I have to finish the ones that I'm doing.

Jason Voorhees: So everyone, we all hope that you all have a great day.

Zurial: And please stay safe and try to stay cool.

Marlow Roderick, Angela Baker, Winifred Sanderson, Salvatore Moreau, Horny the Clown,  SweetTooth, and Aleera: Bye bye followers!

Jack Torrance: Have a great day or night wherever you live.