New Character: Zurial

(A/N: If any of you are 30 Days Of Night fans, I'm adding one of Marlow's brood. This is Zurial and he's been picked by the coolest follower who's also a 30 Days Of Night Fan which is Kibathespookywolf. The reader is going to be 3 years old so no need for a diaper change or first steps.

Warning: Abuse, blood and killing!)

How He Meet You:

You are now shaking in your room as you are terrified of your mom who beats you along with your stepdad as your daddy passed away from cancer. Your mom blamed you as you tried to find a way to escape as you see the window. You slowly opened the window as your stepdad banged the door.

"YOU LITTLE BRAT!!! WAIT TILL I BEAT YOUR SORRY ASS!!" Your stepdad roared

You opened the window and jumped out and into the cold weather of Barrow, Alaska as you have your clothes ripped, black and blue bruises around your body and even some hand prints on your wrist. You hold your F/S/A (Favorite stuffed animal) as you heard the sound of shrieks. You ran fast as you can away from your home as the door slammed open as your stepdad opened the window.

"GET YOUR ASS BACK IN!!!! YOU LITTLE!!" Your mom said

You ran behind the trailer and hide and shivered scared as you heard the sound of shrieking which is scaring you. You covered your little ears as you whimpered until hands got on your legs. You screamed and cried as you put up a fight until the mysterious being slashed your face with the talons. You cried so hard the figure stared at you as it is a male vampire with no hair on his head. The male vampire grinned as he smells your fear.

"Looks like you'll be my little snack!" The male vampire snarled

Just as he's about to bite you, another vampire jumped down from the roof and snatched you out of the arms. You opened your eyes as you see another vampire with black hair as he stared at you and noticed the bruising and put you down.

"Who did this?" The male vampire asked

"Pwease don't hurt me." You said scared

The bald vampire jumped down as you hide behind the other's leg as you are terrified of him.

"Zurial give me the snack. She's mine!" Arvin said

"Why? So you can feed her? She's only three years old!" Zurial hissed

"WE ARE SUPPOSE TO FEED! NOT TAKING CARE OF SOME SNOT NOSE KID!" Arvin shrieked

Zurial snarled angrily as Marlow and Iris jumped down as Marlow looked at them.

"What's going on?" Marlow asked

"Zurial got my meal!" Arvin said

"Zurial show us what you are trying to take." Marlow said

Zurial slide to the left as you are shaking scared as Marlow lean down to your height, stroking your H/C hair.

"Pwease don't hurt me." You said scared

"Zurial, you are allowed to keep the kid. She's too defenseless and little." Marlow said

"Thank you Marlow." Zurial said

"WHAT?!!!!!" Arvin hissed

"Don't what me Arvin. Zurial found the kid so he gets to keep it." Marlow said

Arvin grumbled out of anger and left to find another victim as Zurial picked you up as you are light like a feather.

"What's your name little one?" Zurial asked