An Angry Rant

Oh... my... fucking... GOD!!!!!!! I am completely pissed off about one thing and that thing is... SHOOTINGS!!!! FOR FUCK SAKE HOW MANY SHOOTINGS ARE WE HAVING?!!! Now I am going to give you one particular shooting and I am going to reveal the victims of each person in this particular shooting. I'm even NOT GOING TO SAY THE NAME OF THAT PIECE OF SHIT TERRORIST RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS!! Here is the whole scenario of the shooting ok? Here we go.

So the shooting took place in Buffalo, NY and it was at a grocery store name Tops which is a grocery store. The shooter responsible is a white supremacist and an 18 year old arrived at the store at 2:30PM and he shot 13 people. Out of the 13, 11 of them are black and 2 of them are white. The victims that scumbag killed are the 10 black people within the store and one is a hero for trying to stop the scumbag. That scumbag even livestreamed it on Twitch for the whole world to see. I highly am going to tell you this. DO NOT SEARCH THE VIDEO THAT SCUMBAG DID!!! It will make you enraged! Now the scumbag shooter wore body armor and carried a Bushmaster XM-15 and he got a head-mounted camera so he can livestream it on Twitch. What even makes my blood boil is not only the gun have a number 14 which is a number for white supremacy, IT EVEN HAD THE N WORD ON IT! Now that scumbag is arrested by police in a peaceful manner by police.. let me say that again. THE COPS ARRESTED THAT SCUMBAG IN A PEACEFUL MANNER!! Remember when the Charleston Church shooting in North Carolina at a church when another scumbag supremacist shot and killed 9 black people and the cops didn't place handcuffs on that punk and took him to Burger King to eat and even gave him a bulletproof vest? Looks like HISTORY IS DOING THIS AGAIN WITH THIS PUNK MINUS THE BURGER KING PART! Oh and another thing and prepare to be super pissed. THAT 18 YEAR OLD SCUMBAG WAS PLANNING TO KEEP ON SHOOTING MORE BLACK BUFFALO RESIDENTS!! THIS IS DOMESTIC TERRORISM!! THIS IS A HATE CRIME!!! The ten victims are black and the final victim is a hero. Now I'm going to tell you the victims are and what they were doing there.

1: Pearly Young. She was a 77 year old woman who does a very nice thing for the community. She ran a pantry on every Saturday to feed the people within Central Park. Her hobbies are singing, dancing and being with a family. She is a mother, a grandmother and a missionary at a church. She was there at Tops shopping for groceries.

2: Ruth Whitfield. She was an 86-year-old lady and was the mother of former Buffalo Commissioner Garnell Whitfield.

3: Katherine 'Kat' Massey. She was a civil rights legend and a journalist who wrote The Buffalo Challenger and Buffalo Criterion. She was a lifelong organizer for civil rights and gun violence. She was at the store to pick up some groceries and her brother was going to pick her up. She was 72 years old.

4: Celestine Chaney. Celestine Chaney was a 65-year-old woman who survived breast cancer and have 7 grandchildren whom she loved very much. She was at the store to get some ripe strawberries to make some shortcakes on a sunny day.

5: Deacon Heyward 'Tenny' Patterson. Heyward Patterson was 68 years old who drove people without cars to and from the grocery store every day and was helping someone loading groceries.. He loved his family and the church he goes to. He helped with cleaning the church and is widely known as a man of the people.

6: Roberta Drury. Roberta have a very outgoing personality and a big heart because she was in Syracuse to care for her brother who had a bone marrow transplant. She was at the grocery store to make a special dinner for her family and she was 32 years old.

7: Andre Mackneil. Andre Mackneil is a father to his 3-year-old son who he loved. He went to the grocery store to buy a cake for him. He was 53 years old.

8: Geraldine Talley. Geraldine Talley was at the grocery store with her fiancé and she was 62 years old.

9: Margus Morrison. Margus Morrison worked as a bus aide for the past 4 years and is loved by the kids who was with him. He loved his job and he would almost never called in. He was on his way home after shopping at the bus stop. He was 52 years old.

10: Aaron Salter Jr. A hero who protected the store. A man who has a kind soul and protect the people within the store. He first worked as a Buffalo Police Officer for 30 years right out of high school before he worked as a security for the grocery store for 4 years while his late mother worked as a cashier for 15 years before serving as front end manager until her retirement in 1986. Andrew withdrew his firearm and attempted to take down the terroristic shooter, but the bullets didn't penetrate the shooter due to the scumbag shooter wearing body armor. Tragedy struck as the scumbag shooter returned fire, killing Aaron. He left behind 3 children, and he was 55 years old. A hero who have a big and strong heart to protect the people within the store.

What you are seeing is a domestic terroristic shooting on a grocery store. This is happening WAY TOO MANY TIMES!! WHEN WILL THIS END?!! WHEN WILL IT STOP?!! WE NEED TO HAVE STRICT GUN LAWS ON THIS!! What even gets me madder literally 24 hours after the shooting there was another shooting in Laguna Woods at a church in California where one is dead and 5 are critically injured, another one in downtown Milwaukee where 17 were wounded after a Bucks game, and another in Houston, Texas at a Houston flea market where 2 are dead and 3 are injured!! 

My prayers go out to the victim's friends, families, and to all of the community who loved the victims I mentioned above. As for the 10 victims, may you all Rest In Peace and may God opened the gates of heaven for all you 10 people. We will not stop fighting for you!! Justice will come swift!

As for that 18-year-old piece of shit scumbag who did this, I HOPE YOU GET BEATEN UP IN PRISON!! YOU WILL NOT GET AWAY WITH THIS!!! YOU MAKE ME SICK TO MY STOMACH!!! YOU ARE A MONSTER!! 

So that's the angry rant about the shootings that I have mentioned above. Please pray for the victims of the one who passed in this terrible shooting and pray for the victims families and friends for strength and comfort. 2022 YOU ARE MAKING ME FEEL EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED!!