Hey guys

Hey, so I know I do these sort of chapters alot

But I just wanted to tell you guys so you didnt worry or anything, or get annoyed that I'm not around.

Lately my mental health has been shit, just like the rest of my life. I'm currently at a place I'm forced to be with things (cats) that I'm allergic to. Since Christmas night I've been unable to breathe properly.

I'm struggling from other things and just...feel like crap whenever I try to tell people. Because I struggle to come out and actually say it, so when they dont get it I end up shutting up to avoid issues. In my mind they probably just dont really care...so why try telling them I need help?

My partner isnt around alot and I cant talk to them. Which means my caregiver, my safe place and my happy place is all gone. So I started forcing myself not to slip into little space, or forcing myself out if I started slipping into the mind space. Which showed to not be the best idea the last time I saw my partner.

But now it's a habit, I almost refuse to let myself do it any more. I just dont feel safe when I'm little anymore. Theres a lot of reasons that is, but...I'd rather not deal with that here.

I'm just struggling alot and it's only getting worse.

I'm writing this so you all know why, incase I stop writing. There are a few people I want to talk to, at least a bit. Make sure they arent mad at me or anything. Kinda feel they stopped reading my stuff, which is fine. Just wondering...you know, why. Like it's not a big deal, just suddenly people who always made me smile just left

Sorry, it's not important, I kind of think I know the reason so.

If I suddenly just disappear, that's why. 

Currently sitting here crying because of a bunch of reason, blasting the same song on repeat because I like it (Heat Waves)

So yeah, I'm sorry i havent been around much. I am writing, i promise. Just struggling to stay motivated while also keeping myself happy

Love you all, bye