analogical

Cross dressing (boys in skirts)
Smut, sex
Gentle, loving sex
Background Demus and Royality
Dirty talk (Aka Remus)
First time, losing virginity

Tell me if I need to add any more

"What if he doesnt like it?" Virgil said softly, shifting uncomfortably in the skirt he wore.
"He'l love it, Virg. Logan loves you more then anything. Just relax and go sit on that sexy beasts lap," Remus said with smirk.
"Aaand you ruined it," Virgil sighed.
"Who's a sexy beast?" Patton asked softly, adjusting the straps on his light gray skirt.
"Logan," Remus smirked.
"Stop talking about my boyfriend like that," Virgil grumbled, shoving Remus. "You'll make Janus jealous,"
"Aww, protective little bottom,"
"I know for a FACT that Janus is top!" Virgil cried.

"Because I like the feeling if having his big cock in my ass," Remus stated, arms crossed.
"Ew," Virgil cringed.

When the three peeked around the corner, seeing Logan pacing and mumbling to himself as he wrote something down, Roman laying on the couch humming along to the music on his headphones and Janus sitting at the end, reading, they smiled and went out.

"Boys," Patton chirped. The three looked up and went red, seeing their boyfriends dressed like that. Janus stood and grabbed Remus' hand, pulling him to their room.

"Wow...baby you look...wow," Roman breathed, sitting up. Patton giggled and walked over, climbing onto his lap.

"Virg...is there some reason to you dressing like this?" Logan stammered.
"Do you...not like it?" Virgil asked shyly, fiddling with the end of the skirt.
"No, no, I like it. I really....really like it. It's just not what I'm used to seeing you in. It's a lot more revealing then your usual taste," Logan wrapped his arms around Virgils waist. "I think you look really pretty, Virgil,"

Virgil smiled and bit his lip, leaning up and kissing his boyfriend happily.
"I love you," he whispered.
"I love you too," Logan smiled, kissing Virgil again.

"Roman!" Patton gasped as Roman tried to grind against him. "We're still in the living room,"
"Then let's go to my room," Roman muttered, picking Patton up.

"We better pray for Pattons ass," Virgil smiled as he sat down, spinning before he sat which lifted the skirt a bit. Logan had never seen that much of Virgils skin. At least not his legs. He had seen the other shirtless, but that was it. The two had never gone further then cuddles, kisses and the occasional make out session.

Then there was Remus and Janus. They fucked on their first date, naked cuddle every night, make out almost all day.

Roman and Patton, though not as sexual, arent much better. Mostly because Patton is quite loud, and they do not hide the fact that they sleep together.

Our angsty kitten just isnt ready for that yet. He wants to, but he's scared. And Logan, respectful and loving, doesnt want to push Virgil and make him uncomfortable or feel like he has to have sex with him.

"I love you so much, Virgil," Logan said softly, running his hand through Virgils hair. Virgil hummed softly, leaning into Logans touch. His other hand went to the others cheek as he kissed him.

"I love you too," Virgil breathed, kissing Logan again. Logan gently pulled Virgil onto his lap and deeply kissed him, slipping his tongue into the others mouth.
"Logan...you're hard," Virgil mumbled shyly.
"So I am," Logan chuckled. "Great solve, detective. Do you wish for a prize?"
"Depends...what's the prize?" Virgil smirked.
"My dick inside you..." Logan growled in his ear, kissing his neck. Virgil gasped at the feeling, it unnatural and unfamiliar. But he really liked it.