Thomas X Roman (requested)

The_Red_Carnation

Started Wednesday, July 8th at 3:30ish pm
Finished on 4:20 the same day

Teasing about height
Slight bullying
Sad boi Thomas

Sorry if this wasnt exactly what you had in mind, but I hope you enjoy!!

Thomas was quite short, and no one quite understood why the sides were all taller then him. Logan suggested it was because of Thomas' want to be taller so the sides appeared tall

Thomas hated his height, and that the other teased him. Using his head as an armrest, picking him up because he was short and light to them. Calling him tiny, shortie.

Remus was the one currently teasing him.
"You're so cute and tiny," Remus smirked, bending down to be Thomas' height. "Dang, how do you reach anything from down here?"

Thomas was almost in tears. And Roman was the only one who noticed. He felt bad, but didnt do anything to stop his brother from making Thomas even more upset.

"Stop it..." Thomas mumbled quietly, holding his arm and looking at the ground.
"Why? Is the poor little baby gonna cry?" Remus smiled. Thomas felt a tear fall.
"N-no..." he choked out.
"Aww~ why are you crying, tiny?"
"Remus stop it," Roman growled, standing up.
"Why?" Remus asked in confusion.
"Because he's crying! Sure, before it was just playful teasing. But now its bullying,"

Thomas looked up at the prince like side and hugged his side, feeling Roman put his arms around him.
"Thomas.." Patton said softly. Thomas shook his head, trying to hide in Roman's chest.
"Just all of you back up," Roamn snapped. The other sides stepped back. "Lrts go, ok?" Roman whispered. Thomas nodded, tightening his grip as Roman sunk out with him. Roman sat Thomas down and wiped his eyes.

"Why do you guys always make fun of me?" He asked softly as more tears fell.
"I'm so sorry, Thomas. We shouldn't have teased you so much," Roman gently hugged him. "But can I ask why it hurts you so much?"
"Because my whole life, I was the short kid!" Thomas snapped, pulling away from Roman in his anger. "I've been made fun of my entire life! I go to the store and I'm asked for show my ID because I try to buy some wine! I hate being short and whatever i do, I'm laughed at and make fun off!"

Roman knew that was true. And he felt horrible. They had always teased him, not meaning to mean but they hadn't really realized how much it really hurt Thomas when they did.

"Thomas...come here," Roman said gently. He opened his arms and smiled weakly when Thomas hugged him close.
"I promise I'll never make fun of your height ever again, ok?" He whispered. Thomas hugged him tighter

When they went back to the main room, Roman informed the others of the situation and asked them nicely (at first) to stop teasing Thomas about his height.

Of course, Patton and Virgil immediately apologized and promised they wouldnt again. Logan never had really done it, but also promised not too. Remus reluctantly apologized and Janus...they honestly couldnt tell if he meant it or not but they didnt really care.
"Thanks for...helping me," Thoams said shyly to Roman. "Is there a way I can repay you?"
"A kiss would be nice," Roman chuckled. Thomas went red but nodded shyly. Roman fently lifted his head, looking down at him before gently kissing him.

"Goodnight, love," Roman whispered before sinking out, leaving thomas red and smiling. When Roman was gone, thomas squealed and threw himself on his bed, hugging his pillow with a huge smile

I hope you enjoyed! Sorry if it wasnt exactly what you wanted.
Bye!❤🧡💛💚💙💜