Patton angst

Vent chapter

Suicide
Not noticing

Patton sat on his floor, trying to stop the tears from streaming down his cheeks. He couldnt help let a few fall. He pulled out his phone and went to the groupchat.

(R, L, V, P)

How is everyone doing?
Adequate
I'm good
Not great, honestly
What's going on, Padre?
I'm just trying to find a reason to continue, you know?
That is normal, Patton
Oof mood lol
Yeah, same

Patton sighed and just shook his head, wanting to tell them what was going on. But it was clear either they didnt care or didnt understand.

The boys kept talking, completely overlooking the fact that Patton wasnt responding. Patton ended up deleting himself from the groupchat and put his phone on his desk, then went to his bathroom.

He took a shower and washed up, putting on a smile.

"Morning, Pat," Virgil smiled when they saw him a bit later.
"Good morning, Kiddo!" Patton said in his usual happy tone.

The longer it went on, the worse Patton got. Soon enough, he was standing on his desk chair, rope around his neck.

He looked at his phone, texting them all quickly

I'm sorry, I'll miss you guys

Then, he dropped his phone and kicked the chair, gasping for air but not struggling.

What do you mean
Patton what are you talking about?
Padre are you ok?
Patton?
Patton answer us
Patton Sanders, what on earth are you doing?

The three ran up to Pattons room, finding their friend. Hanging, head dropped, skin unnaturally pale.

"Oh my god," Logan breathed as tears threatened to fall

Notice the signs...please...

I hope you enjoyed and everything
Bye