intrulogicality smut

(Remus X Logan X Patton)
Top- Logan and Patton
Bottom- Remus

Double penetration (two dicks at once)
Smut
Sex

"I love being given two Ds at once," Remus said, giving Patton and Logan the eyes for a split second.

The second the video ended and Logan and Patton sunk out, they were to the dirty boys room. Remus was laying face down on his bed, singing his theme song.

"Remus~" Patton hummed. Remus shot up excitedly
"Hi!" He giggled.
"We heard you like being given two Ds at once," Logan said akth a smile. Remus was bouncing in his spot eagerly.
"Oh yes!" He breathed.

Patton and Logan stripped themselves then Remus, taking turns kissing him before Logan pushed in first. Remus moaned loudly, getting caught in Pattons lips.

After a minute or two, Patton also pushed into his ass. Remus moaned even louder, loving the pain and pleasure mixed together.
"Oh god, more!" He begged. The two started thrusting up into him, making the bottom moan louder and louder, whining and begging for more.

When Remus came, the other two kept going, speeding up together. Remus loved the overstimulation, tears of pleasure falling. By the time Logan and Patton came, he had already cum a second time.

The two pulled out and chuckled as Remus fell back, breathing heavily with a fucked out expression. Patton leaned down and gently kiissed him, moving down to his neck to leave a bite. Logan then did the same.

"You did so well," Patton purred in his ear.
"I love you guys," Remus breathed.
"Love you too, dukey," Logan smiled softly.

This one is short, I know. But inspiration hit and I knew I had to do it soo

I hope you enjoyed and have a great day/night!
Love you guys!!
Bye!❤🧡💛💚💙💜