moxiety smut (request)

Requested by my baby bruce_baner

Human AU

Dom- Patton
Sub- Virgil

Punishment
Spanking
Patton is rather rough with Virgil

"Babe I'm home," Virgil yawned and set his bag down and kicked his shoes off.

Out of nowhere, he was slammed against the wall and kissed. He pushed the person away in a panic, relaxing when he saw it was just his boyfriend.
"I missed you," Patton pouted, kissing Virgil again.
"Dont do that, jackass. It freaks me out," Virgil groaned. He stopped, realizing he'd fucked up.

"What did you call me?" Patton growled, leaning in close.
"N-nothing, I'm sorry," Virgil said quickly. He squeaked in shock and fear as Patton pulled him to their bedroom.

"You know better then you use that kind of language, baby boy," Patton hissed, pushing Virgil onto the bed.
"I-im sorry, I wasnt thinking," Virgil groaned in slight pain when he was roughly held down.

Patton chuckled and kissed him, tugging his hoodie off. Virgil bit his lip, gasping when Patton palmed him and attacked his neck.
"P-Patton," Virgil moaned out. Patton bit harshly into his neck. "Daddy!" Virgil corrected himself with a groan. Patton smirked and left a soft kiss where he'd bitten.

"Did I hurt you?" He asked softly, though his eyes told the story that he didnt really care.
"N-no," Virgil breathed out, attempting to sit up. Patton growled and he quickly laid down again.

"You came home late and used bad language," Patton said thoughtfully. "How should I punish you?"

"D-daddy please, I'm sorry, I'll be better next time," Virgil pleaded. Patton, a loving and gentle person, gave horrible punishments depending on what Virgil did. Swearing usually got him a good number of spankings. But he'd called Patton a bad word. He knew it'd be worse.

"I think your usually punishment for swearing, and you need to cum dry once,"
"W-what?! No!" Virgil cried. Patton growled and stripped him roughly. "Daddy I'm sorry, please don't punish me. Spank me all you want but I cant cum dry,"
"Stop begging for me not to punish you, you need to learn that that kind of language isnt allowed," Patton hissed

Virgil whimpered and shut up, quickly moving so Patton had access to his plump little ass. Patton ran a cold hand over it with a smirk, making Virgil shiver. He cried out when Patton brought his hand down roughly.

"Count. You get 20," Patton growled.

Once the 20 slaps were done, Virgil was in tears and his poor bum was red and sore.
"There~ now the fun part," Patton kissed him softly and gently moved him. Virgil was already tired, he had just wanted to come home and relax on the couch with Patton and the kids-

"Patton the kids," Virgil said in a panic, remembering the two had 2 kids in highschool. "Theyll be home in like 20 minutes,"
"Darn it," Patton sighed. "Fine, you're off the hook for now. Go take a bath," Patton kissed his head and Virgil scurried to the bathroom. When he got out about 39 minutes later, their two kids, their son Michael and daughter Elizabeth.

"Hey kids," Virgil said softly, trying to not limp his still very sore bottom. Patton kissed his head with a smirk.

"Dad what did you do to papa?" Micheal, who was 17, asked with a sigh. Patton chuckled
"Nothing to worry about, kiddo," he said cheerfully. Virgil glared at him and laid on the couch. Elizabeth, age 14, cuddled up next to him and smiled.

"Why dont you two find somewhere to sleepover tonight? Papa and I want to have a date night," Patton smiled.
"Yeah sure," Michael smiled, knowing what the 'date night' really was.
"Okie dokie!" Elizabeth giggled, keeping close and happy cuddling with Virgil, who smiled and held her close

I hope you enjoyed this odd chapter that I finished while at school
Love you all so much and hope you have a wonderful day/night!
Bye!!❤🧡💛💚💙💜