intruloceit

Arguing
Fighting
Remus almost hits Logan
Remus makes logan cry (though all is forgiven)
Swearing
Tiny bit of dirty stuff

"You're so immature!"
"Well you...you...youre stupid!"
"You act like a child!"
"You act like you know everything and have zero emotions!"

Janus heard the arguing and went to investigate, finding his boyfriends yelling at eachother. Both looked like they were about to cry.

"Enough, what's going on here?" He snapped.
"Logan called me immature," Remus pouted
"Then he called me stupid," Logan growled, wiping his eyes.

"Both of you need to stop. Come here," they both listened and Janus hugged them both. Logan buried his face in Janus' shoulder while Remus did the same to his neck.

"You know I hate when you fight. And Logan, you know Remus hates being  called immature. Remus, you know Logan highly despises being called stupid. Both of you need to apologize and say something nice, ok?"

"Ok," Remus said softly.
"Alright," Logan mumbled, still hiding in the others shirt. Janus smiled weakly, since neither of them made a motion to move away and just stayed hiding.

"Remus you go first," Janus whispered to him.

"I'm sorry I called you stupid. You're not stupid, you're really smart. And you got a nice ass," Remus said with a giggle. Logan blushed and bit his lip.

"Y-youre not immature, you just prefer childlike activites. I'm sorry I called you immature," Logan said shyly.
"Ome nice thing, Remus did compliment your fine ass," Janus smirked. Logan whined with embarrassment and looked at Remus, who was red and looking at him.

"I-I dont know," Logan whined.

"I know you hate compliments, giving or receiving. But please just one thing? One thing you like about Remus?"
"I like that he helped me get out of the light sides," Logan said softly. Remus smiled and moved forwards, capturing Logans lips. Logan blushed a deep red and let out a soft squeal of embarrassment.

"Good boys. Now let's go upstairs and relax, watch a movie and cuddle," Janus smiled. Logan hugged his arm and they went up to Janus' room.

"Let's watch something scary," Remus suggested. "It is October,"
"I like horror movies," Logan said as he and Remus got cuddled up on the bed. Janus smirked and got the movie set up, then laid between his boys, kissing them both and feeling them relax into him.

"You awake?" He whispered to Remus when the movie was over. No response. "Lo?" Again, nothing.

Both were asleep. He smiled and carefully got up, kissing their heads and going to get changed and ready to sleep. Then he changed his boyfriends and laid down again with them immediately cuddling into him, even if they both were asleep.

The next morning, Janus heard arguing again. He sighed and got up, finding Logan crying and Remus steaming mad. Remus looked more angry then Janus had ever seen him. He had this look Janus didnt like.

Then he raised his hand. Janus ran over, grabbing Remus' wrist before he could lay a finger on Logan

"Dont you fucking dare," he growled. Remus was shocked.
"J-Janus, i-i,"
"You were about to hit Logan, what the fuck happened here!" Janus said angrily. Logans small sobs made him stop and he spun around, taking the crying side into his arms.

"Its ok, baby. It's ok," he whispered. "Tell me what happened,"
"I-I accidentally broke something of Remus'. I slipped and dropped it while moving it out of my way and it broke," Logan said softly. "He kept calling me stupid and saying I was so ignorant for doing that,"

"Remus..." Janus hissed, looking at him. "Is that true?"
"Yes sir..." Remus said, looking at the ground with a guilty look.

"What did you break?"
"He broke my special mug you made me!" Remus cried.
"I'm sorry! I was just moving it so I could get my coffee!" Logan sobbed.

"Both of you calm down. Remus, we can fix the mug. You never drank out of it anyways, you used it for show because you were scared the paint would wear. We can glue it together, ok?"

Remus nodded. "I'm sorry Logan...I shouldn't have called you names. You made a simple mistake that anyone could make,"
"I'm sorry too. I didn't realize that mug was so special to you, I should have been more careful,"

Janus smiled and gestured Remus over.
"I'm proud of you both," he whispered kissing them both. "Now you eat breakfast while I try to fix the mug, ok? You know I love puzzles,"

The two sat to eat and Janus worked for a bit gluing and piecing before he finished. The mug looked almost new again.

"There. Now I'm keeping this where itll be safe," Janus smiled.
"Thank you Janus," Remus kissed him lightly. Janus smirked and pushed Remus into the counter, kissing him more. Remus went red but chuckled. Janus forced his tongue in and the two made out for a few minutes.

"Are you guys fucking in the kitchen again?" Logan called.
"Not yet," Janus called back

Perfect place to end it while I have zero ideas and zero motivation 

I hope you enjoyed and have a wonderful day/night
Love you all so much, bye!!
❤🧡💛💚💙💜