Logan angst/Remus angst

Child murder
Child death
Gunshots
Mugging
Murder
Violence
Angst
Death
Yet the chapter is short

Logan would never dream of hurting anyone. But he'd happily kill this man. He wanted to see this man suffer for what he did

The day was like usual. Logan was walking to work with his twin 8 year old sons, Remus and Roman. Each holding a hand, Remus on the side closer to the road.

He was just going to bring his boys to school then go to his job. But that wasnt how it went. A man came and grabbed Remus, holding a gun to te little boys head.

"Daddy!" Remus gasped in fear, trying to squirm away. He started crying, seeing Logan panicked and shocked expression. Logan gently pulled Roman behind him, protecting his elder son.

"Let him go," he said firmly and calmly, even though he was panicking and his body was screaming at him to lunge forwards and grab his son. He knew he couldnt, this psycho had the upper hand.

"Logan Sanders, correct?" The man sneered. Logan nodded. "Owner of the biggest company in the town?" Again, logan nodded. The man chuckled. "I know you have alot of money. So give it over. Or your precious little boy here dies," he shoved the gun harder into the side of the crying boys head. "Make your choice,"

"Ok, I'll give you the money. Just let my son go," Logan fumbled for his wallet, at the same time managing to call 911. When the man grabbed the wallet, his trigger finger slipped.

"You monster!" Logan screamed, shoving him away and picking up his little boy. He knew it was too late. The man ran off in a panic. Logan was crying hard, blocking the view from Roman who was terrified and crying now too.

Only weeks later, he was told to identify the man who had killed his baby.

When he saw that man, he broke. He stormed over and punched him hard across the face.
"You bitch! You took my baby! You took my son!" He shouted angrily. The police and Logans partner had to drag him off as he tried to get away, wanting to cause so much harm. He wanted to kill him so badly.

"Logan, stop it!" Janus demanded, hugging him tight. "I know you're mad, but you cant do that,"
"He killed out son, Jan. I want him dead!" Logan shouted. Janus just hugged him tighter, eventually calling the man in the tie.

"You're under arrest for the murder of Remus Sanders,"

Logan hugged his husband and son, watching as they lowered the little casket into the ground.

"We love you baby," Janus whispered as he cried into Logans shoulder. Logan let a few tears fall, hugging roman tighter. Roman broke down in more tears, Logan picking him up and holding him.

"Hes in a better place now RoRo," Logan said gently, wiping his tears. Roman nuzzled and hid in his shoulder.

I was watching sad videos on YouTube because why not and this came to mind

I hope you enjoyed and have a wonderful day/night
I love you all so so much, bye
❤🧡💛💚💙💜