angsty Patton

Patton sat on his bed waiting. He waited for hours but no response.

His stress pain and worry eventually caused him to slip and he laid in his soft pjs, whimpering and crying softly. He wanted his boyfriends. He knew they couldnt be there but he needed them.

He'd gone home early that day from school because he nearly passed out in his first class, making him have to wait all day to have to talk to Logan. But now it was nearly 7, and he still hadn't responded to the texts. Patton laid sobbing, wanting his boyfriend to hold him. Logan did this often. But it still scared him when it happened. He didnt know what had happened at school, did Logan get annoyed or upset not having him there? Did something happen?

The stress made him feel worse. He tried eating but made himself sick, only making everything worse. His head ached, his stomach hurt, he felt dizzy and tired. He cried and cried, fear and panic swirling through him more and more intensely.

He tried everything. But nothing was working. He knew what would work, but he couldnt have that thing. He couldnt have Logan or Virgil. So he was alone. All alone...

He didnt like being alone like this. He wanted to curl up and fall asleep on their laps, feel them run their hands through his hair and kiss him.

He missed it.

He wanted it so badly, he needed it. He needed to be held. The little got up and played with his toys, watching shows and trying to distract himself. But nothing worked.

He couldnt calm down. He tried texting Logan again, knowing it was useless deep down. What if...this was Logan telling him he didnt want to be with him? Punish him because he was angry? What if, what if? Patton screamed in anger and sadness, trying to force the thoughts out of his head and feeling terrible for ever thinking them. That wasnt true, it wasnt. He knew it wasnt.

But why did it feel like the reality? Maybe Logan had gotten his phone taken away. Or was working in homework. Maybe he was busy. He was probably working.

But he had promised...he promised to go over that night, would he keep that promise?

Patton laid on his side, hugging his teddy bear and closing his eyes as more tears escaped.

Sleep. Sleep will help. It'll all be better when he wakes up