logicality

Human AU

Abuse
Homophobia
F slur
Some smutty stuff

Tell me if I missed any

Logan and Patton grew up together. Their moms were college friends and roommates, and they lived nextdoor to eachother their whole lives.

Logan was there when Pattons dad left when they were 7.

Patton was there to cover up the bruises and scars Logans dad left when Logan came out at age 12.

Logan was there to be Pattons shoulder to cry on when Patton repeated got his heart broken by playboys and fuckboys

Patton was there to help Logan with emotions

Logan tutored Patton

They were bestfriends

One day when they were 17, Logan started to having feelings for his happy and always smiling bestfriend. He couldnt stop smiling while they were together, no matter how horrible the jokes he made were.

"Logan!! Look!" Patton gasped, grabbing Logans arm in excitement. Logan was confused and looked up. He saw what Patton was pointing at and smiled.
"Do you want it?" He asked chuckling.
"I don't have any money on me," Patton said sadly, checking his pockets.
"I never asked if you had money. I asked if you wanted it," Logan smiled, taking Pattons hand and leading him over to the adorable outfit that had caught Pattons eye.

It was a white shirt that said me-wow, light pink skirt with a sparkly trim, white knee high socks with little cat faces and ears and a white and pink cat ear headband.

"I can buy it for you," Logan said, grabbing one so Patton could try it on
"You don't have to," Patton said softly.
"Just go try this on," Logan said pushing Patton into the change room.

When Patton emerged, blushing light pink and biting his lip, Logan blushed a deep red.
"D-does it look ok?" He asked softly.
"Woah...you look beautiful," he breathed. Patton blushed more. "I-I mean...um...Y-you look really good...I mean...um...Y-yeah it looks ok," Logan stammered in a panic. Patton giggled and looked up at him.
"Really?" He smiled. Logan nodded, looking away in embarrassment. Patton went back into the change room to change back.

Logan told Patton he sidnt have to pay him back, because Patton kept insisting he would.
"But you bought me something and it isnt even close to Christmas or my birthday," Patton whined. "I feel bad letting you buy it,"
"Think of it as a gift," Logan smiled.
"Alright...well thank you," Pattin smiled back. He looked down at their hands, so close yet not touching. He bit his lip and shyly intertwined their hands. Logan blushed and looked down at their hands, then to Pattons freckled face. He smiled and gave the smaller males hand a light squeeze as they continued walking

Oh my gosh I'm holding his hand

They both thought, slightly freaked out and both blushing.

When they got to Logans house to drop off their stuff cause Patton was sleeping over, Logan convinced Patton to put the cute little outfit on. Then they went to hang out with their other friends.

"Woah, you look so cute, Patton!" Roman smiled. Virgil nodded in agreement.
"Thanks," Patton giggled.
"Wait, are you guys holding hands?" Janus teased.
"N-no," they both stammered, releasing the others hand.

The group all knew the glasses wearing teens had a crush on eachother, but neither of them had any confidence to say so.

"Sure~" Remus chuckled. Logan glared at him and Patton was a blushing mess, whining softly and looking at Virgil for help.
"Enough teasing them, they clearly arent dating. They're both big fat wimps," Virgil smirked.
"Virgil!" Patton and Logan both said, Logan in a shocked and panicked tone, Patton in a whiny one.