Patton X any/all

Nightmares
Fluffiness
Patton cries alot

I made this so that you can see each sides reaction to this

⚠️WARNING⚠️
I found this a tad creepy in the beginning. So if it's dark or you don't like creepy, I suggest reading with caution.

Patton finished putting his groceries into the car and shut the door. It was dark out, well after 8pm in late November. He heard footsteps but couldnt place them, so he just got into the car. He always locked the door immediately, never knowing why.

He saw a man in the rearview mirror and waited for him to leave. The man stepped aside and Patton backed out. He caught a glimpse of the man.

Wide eyes, crazy hair. A huge smile that just didnt look right. Patton smiled nervously to the man as he drove past.

When he got home, Patton almost screamed.

He saw the man again, in the mirror. Has he followed him the whole way home?!

Patton stayed in his locked car as he called the guys. Remus Roman and Logan came out to help him.
"What's wrong, Pat? You look shaken," Roman said gently.
"I'm fine, just a little creeped out by the dark," Patton shurgged. Roman grabbed the last bag and Patton locked the car, glancing behind him and squeaking.

The man was half hiding behind a tree across the street.

"Food!" Janus and Virgil cried, running down the stairs when the door shut. Patton locked the door behind him, sliding the deadbolt in place. He made sure the curtains were shut, too.
"Patton are you alright? You're acting more anxious then Virgil," Janus asked softly.

"I think someone was following me," Patton said softly.
"We know," Logan said, not looking up.
"W-what?"
"We know you were followed," Janus smiled in a way Patton did not like.

Patton screamed as someone started pounding on the door. A man was yelling, telling them to open the door, let him jn.

"Remus, no!" Patton shrieked as Remus went to open the door.

"Gah!" Patton cried, waking up in a cold sweat. He looked around, not knowing where he was or what was happening as tears streamed down his face.

Remus
"Patton, what happened?" Remus cried rushing in. Patton let out terrified sobs and whimpers. Remus sat beside him and wrapped him in a warm embrace.
"I-I had a nightmare," Patton mumbled into the others shoulder once he had calmed down more. Remus was sympathetic, knowing this was really his fault.

It was Remus' turn to pick a movie for movie night. He chose a scary movie. The others, all expect Patton, were cool with it. Paton would have declined, asked him to choose something else. But Remus seemed so excited to show them this movie. He decided to just sit through it. Patton had fallen asleep during the movie, near the end.

"It's ok. Calm down," Remus whispered. "You're ok, you're in your room. I'm right here, you're alright," Remus purred in his ear to calm him down. Patton did after a few minutes and Remus laid down with the dad character in his arms. Patton snuggled close to his chest and after a long time, fell back asleep.

Logan
Logan heard Patton crying and was worried, so he entered the boys room.
"Patton, are you alright?" He asked. Patton shook his head. Logan walked over and sat beside him, biting his lip as Patton leaned on him and cuddled into his shoulder, his tears making Logans shirt wet. Logan just held him, telling him it was ok. Eventually, Patton fell asleep in the others arms and slept soundly the rest of the night

Virgil and Janus
Virgil and Janus were talking when they heard it. They followed the sound of crying to Pattons room and found the poor boy, sitting on his bed crying into his knees violently. They both rushed over, sitting on either side on him.
"Pat, what happened?" Virgil asked softly.
"N-nightmare," Patton whimpered.

"Aw, Pat," Janus whispered, holding him closer. Virgil gently laid Patton down and left Janus to comfort him while he got somethings. Virgil made some tea, grabbed a cookie and some music and they just watched as the boy ate his cookie, drank his tea and hummed along to the music.

Patton eventually calmed down enough to sleep again and smiled when Virgil and Janus laid on either side of him, cuddling up close

Roman
Roman was going back to his room from going to the bathroom when he heard Patton scream. Worried soemthing was hurting him, he rushed in and found Patton crying.
"Patton, are you alright? What happened?" He asked in a bit of a panic. He was even more worried when Patton stuck his arms out, asking for hugs.
"Can you tell me what happened?" Roman asked, holding Patton on his lap. Patton shook his head. "Was it a nightmare?" Patton nodded.

"Do you want me to just stay with you until you fall asleep?" Patton nodded again and Roman smiled softly, laying down with Patton laying on his chest. Patton cuddled into him more and yawned, now feeling tired and safe in the princes arms. Roman kissed his head and the two fell asleep

I did this because why not just show how each or the sides react or whatever, idk I'm tired and have had a shitty few hours.

Hope you enjoyed and have a great day/night
Love you all so much
Bye❤🧡💛💚💙💜