moceit smut

Sex, smut
Height kink(?)
Height difference, slight size difference (5'1 and 6'4)
Slight punishment
Orgasm control

But a very very sweet relationship in total

Patton, a short skinny little guy, was engaged to a man over a foot taller, well built and strong. So whenever Janus got a hoodie, it was much bigger then Pattons size. Which Patton liked. He enjoyed being able to just hide in the fabric.

"Baby, I'm home," Janus said walking in after work. He let out a slightly annoyed breath and sat on the couch. He heard a floorboard creek and looked up, seeing Pattons soft blue eyes around the corner.

"Come here, honey," Janus called him over. He blushed and smiled when he saw what the boy was wearing. One of Janus' huge hoodies and Janus assumed very short shorts.

But when Patton sat on his lap facing him, he realized Patton was wearing his underwear and no bottoms.

Janus hummed in delight when he realized this, hands on the smaller boys thighs.
"Did you get all pretty for me?~" he purred. Patton blushed and nodded, snuggling into his shoulder.
"Did baby miss me?" Janus kissed his soft blond hair. Patton nodded again, kissing Janus' cheek. He slowly moved to his lips and Janus slipped his hands under the hoodie, feeling the boys small body. Patton whimpered shyly into the kiss and moved closer, pulling away from his loves lips and hiding in his chest.

"Are you being shy now?" Janus teased smirking. Patton nodded. "My shy little baby," Janus picked him up carefully and gently, squeezing his little bum and carrying him to their room.

After laying the boy now, Janus took his shirt off.
"Why are you so quiet today?" Janus asked him. Patton shyly shrugged. "You broke a rule, didnt you?" Janus flicked his eyes around the room, stopping beside the bed. A toy and bottle of lube badly hidden.

"Naughty little boy~ touched what's daddys," Janus growled,eaning now and kissing and biting Pattons neck, getting soft little moans from him.
"I'm sorry daddy," Patton panted out.
"You will be, you know daddy doesnt like when you do that. You should have asked," Janus kissed his lips.

"I forgot...I was thinking about you and got excited," Patton pouted.
"Well...since it's the first time in awhile, I'll let it slide. But dont expect me to be gentle," Patton nodded and squirmed slightly. Janus took the hint and stripped him fully, kissing over his body.

Something about it drove him nuts. Patton was just perfect. But Janus knew it wasnt exactly like that. Patton wasnt naturally like that. But he was better and Janus took food care of him, so it was all alright now.

Janus gently touched Pattons dick, stroking him slowly. He smiled when Patton shivered in his touch, his body retracting.

Patton was soon shaking, moaning loudly and begging for more. Janus suddenly flipped them over, pulling out. Patton whined loudly, gripping at his partners chest.

"You were naughty, you have to work for your release," Janus said simply. Patton whimpered and took Janus into his hand, slipping him back inside and starting to move his hips. Janus sat back and admired his fiance, riding his cock like his life depended on it. His messy hair was in his face as he panted and bounced eagerly.

"Stop," Janus growled, sitting up. Patton stopped his movements in confusion, looking up at Janus. Janus cupped his face and smiled, kissing him.
"Daddy, is something wrong?" Patton asked softly. Janus kissed him again and roughly thrusted up, making his bottom cry out in pleasure and surprise.

"Daddyyyy if you keep stopping me I'm never going to cum," Patton whined loudly.
"Maybe I dont want you to cum," Janus whispered. "Love, go get daddys toys. You know which one I want," Patton nodded and carefully got up, whining slightly as he quickly got the item he knew Janus wanted.

Janus slipped the ring on, roughly pinning Patton down.

Janus came three times before he gently brought Patton to his orgasm. 
"I know I said I'd let it slide. But you broke my only rule, honey. You know I dont like you touching yourself without my permission," Janus sweetly kissed him.
"I know, I'm sorry," Patton yawned and snuggled into his warm body, soon falling asleep. Janus sighed and cleaned up, gently cleaning Patton. He rubbed the boys soft skin, kissing his cheek and laying down.

After a bit, Janus got up and made dinner and did some cleaning. Patton woke up and hugged him from behind, whining because of how much taller Janus was.
"Lean down," he pouted. Janus did and Patton kissed him then smiled.
"You're so cute," Janus chuckled, kissing his head.

Patton curled up with Janus on the couch as they watched a movie.
"Ew that's straight," Patton mumbled when  two characters kissed. Janus almost snorted, kissing his soon to be husband.

I'm bored and alone, but I hope you enjoyed
Love you all so much, hope you have a great day/night, bye!!