anxceitmus smut (requested)

Requested by f0rgesou1sinfire

Thank you so much for the request and so so so so sorry it took so long!!
I hope you like it

Remus is dirty as hell while Virgil is shy and nervous
Rough dom Janus, Sweet dom Janus
Multiple rounds
Sex, smut (not super detailed)
Remus gives Virgi to Janus as a gift for Christmas

Itll make sense ince you read it, I promise

"Merry Christmas!~" Remus purred, kissing Virgil. Virgil chuckled and kissed the taller male again.
"Did you get everyone a gift?" Virgil asked, his hands on Remus' chest just feeling absently.
"All expect Janus'," Remus told him. "But I have the perfect idea,"

Virgil looked up at him curiously, confused by the tone in his voice.

"What is it..?" Virgil asked, almost nervous for the answer.
"You know how much Janus likes us, right?" Remus asked.

"Remus I swear to god, if you give him our nudes, I will beat the shit out of you," Virgil growled. Remus laughed.
"No, emo. You're his gift~"

That was what led Remus and Virgil waking up early that morning. Virgil BEGGED Remus to let him be fully clothed, but Remus thought it would be better if he were in a cute little outfit with plenty of skin expose. Remus gently held his boyfriend into a large box after putting him in the cute little outfit and tied the ribbon.

"Jeez, last minute wrapping?" Janus chuckled from behind Remus, making him jump amd let out a scream. Janus laughed and rolled his eyes, sitting down.
"Oh, morning Janus," Remus said happily, sitting beside him.
"Wheres Virgil?"
"You'll see," Remus hummed, dancing a bit in his seat, unable to sit still. Janus smiled softly at him, blushing when the other looked over and caught him

"Presents!!" Patton squealed in excitement, running down the stairs and practically dragging a very sleepy looking Roman and a pissed off Logan.

"Where's Virgil?" Logan asked, sitting on the couch.
"He isnt coming right now, he told me to just start without him,"
"Is that what he tells you before sex, too?" Roman yawned smiling. Remus glared at him but laughed.

Janus saw the big box with his name on it, realizing the large gift Remus had finsihed was for him.
"Woah, Remus," Janus whisered.
"Its from Virgil too, I think you'll really like it," Remus smiled in excitement. Janusnopened the box and went red.

Virgil, in tight little panties and a collar with little ears and a tail. Virgil looked up at him, looking embarrassed and shy 

"Remus, why did you put your boyfriend in a box for me?" Janus whispered to his bestfriend.
"Oh come on, you can't tell me you don't want to fuck him," Remus teased smiling. Janus was very very red, looking at Remus when down at Virgil.

"I-its really cramped in here," Virgil whimpered, looking down. Janus reached in and took the small boy out, grabbed Remus' arm and sunk out. He pushed the both onto his bed and chuckled.

"You will soon learn what happens when you tease me," he smirked, crawling over to them. He tugged Remus closer, looking him over slowly.

"But first, do I have consent?" He asked kindly. Remus nodded eagerly, Virgil shyly agreeing. He felt so exposed and embarrassed.

Janus gently pulled Virgil to him and kissed his nose.
"You're alright, kitty~ I'll make you feel better," he whispered. Virgil blushed and bit his lip, looking up at him.

"What are your limits?" Janus asked them both as he took his clothes off.
"Virgil doesn't like pain too much. You know the scene from Brooklen Nine-Nine when Rosa and Jake are going to beat up Rosa's fiancee?"
"You can punch me, kick me, pull my hair?" Janus asked smiling.
"Yup. That whole scene, you can do it. You can do anything to me," Remus said happily.

Janus chuckled, now fully stripped. He looked the two boys over, wondering what he should do with them. He knew he had to be gentle with Virgil, not wanting to scare him. But he wanted to try new stuff with Remus.

Janus got up and grabbed a few things from his closet. He grabbed some different toys and and brought them over.
"Virgil, how do you feel about being tied up?" Janus asked, gently stroking his cheek
"I-if I ask you to let me go, will you?" Virgil asked nervously.
"Of course, darling," Janus smiled and gently pushed Virgil down.

"Don't look so jealous just because I'm about to sleep with your boyfriend," Janus chuckled to Remus.
"I'm not jealous, just don't hurt him," Remus mumbled.

They had a couple of different rounds. The first, Janus fucked Virgil. The second, Virgil rode Remus while sucking Janus off. The third, Janus did a whole bunch of stuff to Remus while Virgil watched, vibrator in his ass. For the fourth, Janus tried to convince Virgil to do something to Remus.

"I don't want to hurt him," Virgil whined.
"He'll be ok, you won't hurt him. He likes the feeling," Janus purred smirking. Virgil bit his lip and shook his head.
"I can't do it," he whimpered.
"Its ok, baby boy. You don't have to. Would you like to try it, though? Getting hit by it, over your plump little ass?" Janus squeezed the boys butt, making him squeak and blush harshly.

"I-I um...o-ok," he managed to say. Virgil laid on his stomach beside Remus, who was still tied to the bed. Janus brought the whip down roughly on Remus' ass, making him moan loudly in pain and pleasure.

Virgil anxiously waited, almost screaming when he was smacked. Did he like it..? He had no idea. He didnt hate it though. Janus hit them both again, both moaning out.

"I love you," Remus whispered, kissing Virgil. Janus eventually stopped, kissing them both and gently rubbing their red bums.

"I hope I didnt hurt you boys too bad," he said, kissing them both again.
"That was amazing," Remus said smiling.
"I-I liked it," Virgil said shyly, yawning.

"Thank you for my present," Janus smiled, laying them both down with him between them and hugging them both. Virgil fell asleep quickly, Remus soon after him.

Janus laid with the boys, smiling and thinking that maybe they could offically be his. He wanted them to be his boyfriends.

But that was a conversation for later.

He let them sleep and when they woke up, they went back downstairs.

Logan and Patton were drinking hot choca and watching How The Grinch Stole Christmas while Roman danced around the living room. He grabbed Virgils hand, the other going to his waist as he they started dancing. Virgil giggled and tried to keep up. Remus smiled, leaning on Janus and hugging him.

"Careful, he's a bit sore," Janus smirked.
"Oooooooh," Roman chuckled as Virgil went a deep red.

"You boys better not have hurt my son," Patton growled from the couch.
"We would never," Janus gasped with a smirk.
"Tell that to my red amd bruised ass!" Virgil argued with a smile.

This kinda sucked, I'm sorry

But I hope you enjoyed and have a great day/night!
Love you all so much
Bye!!❤🧡💛💚💙💜