Logicality prinxiety demus

I don't know, some of the sides being perverts
Naked stuffs
Sex mentions
I'm an idiot, this is shit so

How they got together was stupid and silly

Let's start with Demus. The two were 25. And it was completley by accident.

Janus was in the shower and heard a loud crash. He jumped out, wrapping a towel around himself and running out to make sure the children (Remus and Virgil) were ok. At the same time, Remus came running down the hall and the two crashed into eachother. The impact caused them both to fall, Janus losing grip on his towel.

Remus was on top, landing on the other crouch.

"Oh, sorry!" Remus chuckled nervously. He froze, looking down at the other. "Are you..."
"N-no! Get off me!" Janus cried, shoving him off. Remus laughed, seeing Janus was indeed hard and trying to hide it. "What the fuck were you and Virgil doing?"
"Science. By the way, the kitchen is on fire," Remus said casually.
"What?!" Janus screamed. He raced into the kitchen, tugging Virgil out of the smoke filled room as he grabbed the fire extinguisher.

Once the fire was put out, he scolded the two.
"No more experiments unless I'm in the room. Now go to your rooms," he said.

He noticed Remus was really red but ignored it, forgetting completely he was fresh out of the shower and still naked other then the towel.

He remembered when he bent down to pick up whatever the hell the two were using to cause the fire and the towel slipped.

Before he could move, something was pressed against him.
"R-remus," he said softly, biting his lip.
"Let's go to my room," Remus whispered. Janus gulped but nodded. Remus sunk them both out and pushed Janus down onto his bed, kissing him.

Janus had never expected it but he wasn't really complaining, moaning softly as Remus started touching him while kissing him.

Janus opened his mouth a bit, feeling Remus slip his tongue in

They did the doodle doo and started dating

Logan and Patton were 27.

Patton discovered something shocking. Logan...was fucking RIPPED! He had walked into the room, finding logan shirtless, listening to the music on his earphones and working out. Patton went bright red.

"Oh, Patton. I didnt hear you come in," Logan said a minute later when he saw the boy. "Are you alright? You're very red,"
"H-hot," Patton stammered. "I-I mean, um...d-dinner is almost ready," logan smirked.
"Alright. I'll be down soon," he chuckled, watching Patton quickly walk off.
Cute he thought with a chuckle. He showered quickly and went down, finding Patton whispering to Virgil about something

"Logan, you work out?" Roman asked.
"Yes. It is a healthy thing to do for myself and my body," Logan stated calmly, grabbing his plate and sitting down.

"Patton found it really hot," Virgil chuckled.
"Virgil!" Patton squealed, turning red and hiding in his hands. Logan smiled and ate.

Patton couldnt keep his eyes off the logical side after that. He started noticing so many things and loved everything about the other.

"Hey...um...Logan?" Patton said softly, peeking into Logans room. Logan was seated on the floor, leaning against his bed while reading.
"Yes, Patton?" He asked looking up.
"I um...you know, n-nevermind. Sorry for bothering you," Patton went to leave but stopped, feeling Logan grab his elbow.

"It seems important to you. What did you need to ask?" Logan said, holding Patton. He noticed the smaller males face go bright red and couldnt help smile.

"I-I was...I was going to a-ask you if...you um...if you wanted to...go out with me tonight," Patton mumbled shyly.
"Like a...a date?" Logan asked, blushing lightly.
"It's stupid, don't worry. You don't have to,"

"But I want you," Logan told him, pulling him into his arms. "A date with you? That's my dream, Patton,"

Patton let out a soft squeal, looking down to hide his bright red face.
"My eyes are up here. Unless you want a closer look," Logan teased. Patton went even more red when he realized what Logan meant

"N-no, I mean um, i wasn't lookin-" Logan cut him off by kissing him.
"Relax, I was teasing you," he smiled. "The playful teasing, remember?"

Patton bit his lip, smiling. He did remember.
"So...you do want to go out on a date with me?" Patton said shyly. Logan nodded with a smile.

And 3 days later they were officially together and soon enough, Patton was in love

Virgil and Roman were 28

"Ah shit!" Roman cried when he tripped, dropping his cup. Virgil screamed in shock, jumping up.
"God, I'm so sorry Virgil! That was an accident," Roman gasped. Virgil shook his head with a smile.
"It's fine," Virgil said, tugging his shirt off over his head.

Roman gaped, staring at Virgils bare chest.
"What are you looking at, Princey?" Virgil smirked.
"Nothing, just the...most sexy man I've ever seen," Roman smirked. Virgil went red.

"Shut up, asshole. Don't say things like that!" He cried.
"Language," Logan and Patton said at the same time from the couch where they were cuddling.

Virgil went to his room, not knowing Roman was following him. Not until a pair of arms wrapped around his lower stomach, not quite his waist.
"R-Roman?" Virgil stammered.
"Yes?" The prince smiled.
"L-let me go," Virgil turned around, looking up at Roman. "What do you want?"
"You," Roman purred, gently kissing Virgils neck. Virgil squirmed and whined, pushing against Roman's chest.
"Stopp! Get off of me, weirdo!" He hissed. Virgil did the only thing he could think of and dropped to his knees.
"Wow~ already trying to suck me off?" Roman smirked. Virgil went red and punched him in the nerds

Roman groaned in pain and glared at Virgil.

"You're a pervert, get out," Virgil hissed, still sitting on his knees. Roman left and Virgil climbed onto his bed in annoyance.
"Fucking perverted weirdo," he grumbled with a bright red blush still visible.

Later, Virgil dreamt about Roman. He woke up, flustered and hard.
"Shit..." he grumbled. He was so desperate for Roman suddenly and he hated it.

"Roman?" He mumbled, opening the princes door.
"What's up, emo?" Roamn asked looking up.
"I...um...c-can you help me with something?"
"Sure, cmon in," Roman smiled. He noticed how uncomfortable Virgil looked, how red his face was. His eyes flicked up and down and he saw Virgil was hard.

"Is this what you need help with?" Roman said in a seductive tone, grabbing Virgils hips. Virgil whined and nodded

They also did the doodle doo and started dating

This was shit, I know

But I hope you enjoyed and have a great day/night!
Love you all so much
Bye bye!❤🧡💛💚💜💙