Janus (requested)

Requested
TheFearOfLongWords

Bullying
Violence
Slightly unsympathetic Roman and Virgil...?
Terrible writing, I'm not proud of this one

I hope you like it

Janus stood in his mirror, staring at his reflection.

"So stupid," he mumbled, taking his glasses off. He put in his contacts, took a deep breath and sunk out.
"Morning Jan!" Patton said cheerfully.
"Bad morning, Patton," Janus said, grabbing coffee. He glanced back and saw Virgil staring at him, not moving. He sighed and left the room so Virgil could get his breakfast.
"Virgil, kiddo you need to be nice to him," Patton said softly
"I'm not going to be nice to that snake," Virgil growled.
"Move," Roman snapped, shoulder checking Janus and glaring at him.
"Sorry," Janus mumbled.

Luckily, Logan was actually quite nice to Janus. Same of course with Patton.

But after a bit, the two started noticing things. Janus seemed to almost be giving up.

He stopped talking to them almost at all, only really speaking to Remus but even that was rare.

"We should check on him..." Patton said softly, the two standing outside the lying sides room. Logan nodded.

"Janus? Kiddo you ok in here?" Patton asked opening the door. Janus spun around, quickly taking his glasses off.
"H-hey, guys! What's up?" He stammered.
"What's that?" Logan asked, eyeing his hand behind his back.
"It's nothing, don't worry about it," Janus said quickly. He stuffed his glasses in his pocket.

"We just came to make sure you're ok. But kiddo, what are you hiding?" Patton said softly.

"It's embarrassing," he mumbled.
"We won't laugh or anything," Logan said, shutting the door.

Janus sighed and took his glasses out, putting them on.
"Awww!! You're so cute!" Patton gasped.
"Patton, remember that Virgil didnt like being called cute. Janus may not like it either," Logan told him.
"Oh, right...sorry," Patton said softly.
"No it's ok... it's just hard to be taken seriously because it makes me look cute, like you said," Janus explained.

"Logie and I wear glasses. We have the same ones, yet he looks handsome and serious and I'm the one with the cute look," Patton giggled. "It's your attitude that makes you cute or not,"

"Yet Virgil is cute to you?" Janus smiled.
"Well that's different. He is my dark strange son and I love him. He's like a little kitten," Patton crossed his arms.
"You should wear them more often. Contacts will damage your eyes worse," Logan told him before taking Patton away. Janus looked in the mirror, wondering if he should just relax and wear his glasses. If anyone laughed...Patton and Logan would deal with them, right?

"Ha! You look so stupid," Roman laughed.
"So much for being a threatening snake," Virgil chuckled.

"Both of you, enough!" Patton snapped. "Janus made a big step, wearing his glasses! Leave him alone," Patton then went to the snake like side, took his hand and led him to the kitchen.

"Thank you, Patton..." he said softly.
"Don't worry about it, kiddo. Just ignore them, ok? Roman always teases me and Logan about ours too,"

"I'm...gonna go see Remus, is that ok?" Janus asked softly.
"Of course, no need to ask. Have fun,"

Janus sunk out and rose up, finding Remus sprawled out face down on the ground. Janus smiled softly and walked over to him, sitting in the others back.

"Oh, hey Janus," Remus said, not even looking up.
"How did you know it was me?" Janus smiled.
"Having you on top of me so much, I know the way you sit and everything," Remus smiled, looking up at him. "Hey! You're wearing your glasses,"
"Patton and Logan convinced me too," Hanus said softly. He saw Remus' expression fall.

"You're getting really close with the lightsides, huh?" He mumbled.
"Only Patton and Logan...Roman and Virgil hate me,"

"Right," Remus mumbled, sitting up. Janus slipped off and sat on the floor.

"Remus..." he said softly. "You're not mad that I'm friends with them, are you?"
"I don't know, I just...why can they accept you but not me?" Remus said, sitting against the couch.
"Re...I didn't know you felt like that," Janus said softly, moving closer.

"You should wear your glasses more often, you look good," Remus said softly, looking over at him. Janus smiled back and took them off, rubbing his eyes.
"Roman laughed," hs mumbled.
"He what?!" Remus cried. "Oh hell no. Get up, cmon," Remus grabbed Janus by the hand and they went to the lightsides.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" Remus yelled at Roman.
"I didn't do anything!"
"You laughed at Janus!" Remus shoved his brother. Roman growled and pushed back. Soon enough they were on the ground in a full on first fight.

Patton and Janus pulled them apart when the boys reached for their weapons.

"No!" Janus hissed.
"But Janus, he laughed at you!" Remus whined.
"I'm well aware of that. But that doesnt mean you can go around beating him up," Janus growled, yanking Remus over to him. Remus pouted and crossed his arms.
"I'm sorry Roman...guys," Janus said softly, tightly holding Remus' arm. "I promise I didnt tell him to do that, I was just upset and told him what had happened and he gets really protective,"

"Laugh at him again and I'll slice you're fucking throat!" Remus said angrily, getting a slap upside the head from the shorter side.
"Shut your damn mouth," he hissed.
"I can't believe you made this diseased rat attack me!" Roman shouted.
"N-no, I didnt! I told him not to!" Janus insisted.

"Likely story," Virgil hissed. "I knew we couldnt trust you!"
"That's enough," Logan said loudly. He and Patton stood by Remus and Janus.
"Janus wouldnt do that, guys," Patton said softly
"I don't take orders, I act on my own," Remus growled. "And you hurt him, I hurt you back,"

"I don't believe he's changed," Virgil grumbled, turning away.
"Virg..." Janus said softly. "Please...I never wanted to hurt you,"
"Well you did! And I will never forgive you!" Virgil cried, sinking out. Roman followed quickly.

I'm sorry this is late, amd that's it's terrible. But I hope you enjoyed and have a great day/night!
Love you all so much!!
Bye!❤🧡💛💚💙💜