Thomas X Virgil (requested)

demonbloodkitten

Started on Wednesday July 8th, at 7:15ish pm
Finished at 10:39am, Thursday July 9th

Its pretty much nothing, maybe a bit of bullying? Ish?

"Get out of here, anxiety," Roman growled at Virgil. Virgil was taken aback. He hadn't been called anxiety in almost 2 years....he tried his best not to cry and sunk out quickly. He sat on his bed, hating himself. He had changed...he changed, they were accepting him finally! Why did he have to expose himself like that...

Now they were all mad at him. And they let him know that, ignoring him and mumbling under their breath about him. Virgil just kept feeling worse amd worse. Even Patton was mad at him...Patton didnt say anything mean but he completely ignored Virgil. Not even a glance, or a smile.

And when Thomas called them all up, he noticed that Virgil didnt appear.
"Wheres Virg?" Thomas asked.
"Who cares?" Roman grumbled, arms crossed. Thomas was shocked at that, and even more shocked when Patton didnt defend Virgil.
"Ok what's going on here?" Thomas demanded

"They're mad at me," Virgil mumbled, popping up.
"No one asked you, anxiety!" Roman shouted. Virgil flinched.
"Roman!" Thomas cried. "Dude, that isnt cool!"

When Thomas got mad, Roman Logan and Patton sank out.
"What happened, Virgil?" Thomas asked gently. Virgil shrugged, feeling his face go red at the fact that his crush actually cared enough to yell at the others for being rude.
"They're mad because...I used to be a dark side," Virgil said softly.
"That's it?!" Thomas cried. His loud outburst made Virgil flinch. "Sorry, I'm just annoyed that THAT'S the reason," Virgil shrugged and slid down the wall.
"It's kind of my fault, I shouldn't have said anything,"
"Virgil..."

The anxious side looked up at him as tears rolled down his cheeks. Thomas walked over, giving a sympathetic look. He sat beside Virgil, gently putting his arm around the other. Virgil smiled weakly and leaned into he touch, resting his head on Thomas' shoulder.

After awhile, Virgil fell asleep
"I love you..." Thomas whispered, nuzzling Virgils hair and kissing his head

Virgil, who had actually still been awake was in complete shock. He moved, staring at Thomas with wide eyes.
"W-what?!" He gasped.
"N-nothing, never mind," Thomas said quickly, looking away as his face went bright red.
"You said you love me?" Virgil breathed.
"Well...yeah...I do," Thokas shrugged.
"Wow..." Virgil looked at the ground for a minute before looking up at Thomas again. "Hey...what you did right after you told me you like me? Would you mind doing it again?" Virgil asked shyly.
"K-kiss you?" Thomas stammered.
"Yeah. But right here," Virgil put a finger to his lips and looked at Thomas. Thomas let out a nervous chuckle

Virgil knew Thomas was being shy, so he moved forwards and kissed him. Thomas kissed back nervously, not really used to this sort of thing. Virgil moved even closer, looking at Thokas when they broke the kiss.

"I like you too," he smiled and hugged Thomas. Thomas held him back.

Thomas called the others up and when they saw him in Virgils spot holding his hand, they were really confused.

"Just because Virgil used to be a darkside doesnt mean you all can treat him any differently. We accepted him almost 2 years ago, he's one of you guys now. No matter where he came from or who he used to be," Thomas told them. He glanced back at the anxious side, who had hugged him around the middle.
"Why is he being so clingy with you?" Roman mumbled.
"Can't I hug my boyfriend?" Virgil asked, looking up amd kissing Thomas' cheek.
"What?!" Patton squealed. He seemed to forget why he was upset. "Ypu guys are dating?! Yay!!!!"

Virgil smiled weakly. At least Patton was back to normal.
"I do hope this doesnt effect you both doing your jobs. If you can promise it won't, I am happy for you," Logan said, arms crossed in his usual manner.
"Of course it won't, Logan," Thomas promised. Logan offered a small smile.

Roman though was still defiant.
"I don't see how you can date one if your sides," he mumbled. "Won't it be like...masturbating or something?"
"What does that word mean?" Patton asked, looking up. Thomas and Virgil were very very red and Logan seemed to be stifling a laugh.
"Don't tell him, oh my god," Thomas chuckled.

I hope you liked it!!!

Have a great day/night
Bye!!❤🧡💛💚💙💜