moceit (requested)

Top- Janus
Bottom- Patton

Smut, sex
Awkwardness(alot, i don't know what the fuck is happening)
First time
Nudity (le gasp)

That should be it, tell me if I need to add any more

Janus groaned softly in annoyance and set his laptop aside, stretching his arms above his head.

He heard the door open and looked up to see his sweet, innocent little boyfriend. Wet, towel wrapped around his waist. Showing that he had a slight six pack. Janus couldnt help stare.

"O-oh, Janus! I-I thought you were in the living room still," Patton stammered shyly.
"Roman was being annoying," Janus said, getting up. Patton crossed his arms across his chest and looked away. Janus smirked and looked him over before grabbing his hips and pulling him closer

"J-Janus..." Patton breathed.
"Shut up and kiss me," Janus whispered before kissing Patton. Pat couldn't complain and kissed back eagerly, hands slowly going up the others chest before wrapping around his neck to pull them even closer. He felt the towel slip amd gasped.

And suddenly, Patton stood...naked in his boyfriends arms. And Janus wasnt complaining, he found it soooooo very hot.

"Mmmm~ why are you all hard, puppy?" Janus whispered, pulling Patton even closer and grinding slightly. Patton let put a soft noise and looked away in embarrassment.

"Well?" Janus smirked, leaning close to the others ear. Patton whined and shook his head. "Baby doll, are you ok?" Janus whispered kissing his cheek. Patton whimpered and shook his head. He turned to look up at Janus and the taller saw the tears in his eyes.

"Patton, hon why are you crying?" Janus whispered kissing him softly.
"I-I...I don't know," Patton said, his voice cracking and broken. Janus grabbed the other a pair of boxers and his onesie and put them on him. Like literally, Janus put the boxers on Patton, and flopped him on his back to put the onesie on.

Patton smiled weakly and put his arms out, asking for cuddles. Janus was happy to give them, taking his shirt off because he never slept with a shirt on. Patton was facing him, tracing Janus' chest with his finger as he mumbled something to himself. Janus didnt mind, this was the usual. This happened every night. But what he wasnt expecting was for Patton to suddenly pull away and turn over. Janus was slightly worried, pressing himself against his boyfriends back.

"Baby, you ok?" He asked softly.
"Y-yeah," Patton said, a bit too quickly. Janus kissed the back of his neck with a slight pout.
"Patton, cmon. Tell me what's wrong,"
"Nothing's wrong," Patton muttered. Janus didnt believe that for one second. So, to get Patton to stop being sad, he started tickling the other male. Patton squealed and laughed, pushing Janus off him. Janus smiled and climbed on top, kissing him.

"Now will you tell me?" He whispered.

"I-I can't tell you, you'll laugh at me," Patton mumbled.
"I promise I won't laugh,"

"I...I got turned on looking at you," Patton mumbled, head turned to face away. Janus stifled a laugh, not wanting to upset Patton further.
"Why is that so bad?" He questioned.
"B-because if the others found out about anything, they would think of me differently! I kinda like being known as the innocent one...it means the others don't make dirty jokes around me as much,"

"That's what your worried about?" Janus smiled.
"Um-hm," Patton mumbled.

"I fucking love you," Janus smiled kissing him. "I promise, I won't tell anyone anything, ok?"
"Ok," Patton nodded. Janus kissed him again, asking for entrance. Patton nervously gave it to him, almost moaning at the feeling of Janus' tongue in his mouth

As it got more heated, Janus started to strip Patton again. Patton didnt fight, knowing Janus wouldnt hurt him.

But he got really nervous when Janus started palming him through his boxers while kissing his neck.
"Is this ok, Patton?" Janus whispered. Patton bit his lip nervously and nodded. Janus smiled and kissed him gently before pulling his boxers off

Patton bit his hand to try and muffle his moans, whimpering and begging for more as Janus thrusted into him at an even and gentle pace. Patton didnt have enough time to warn Janus he was coming before he did, panting heavily. Janus sped up and soon came, leaning down to kiss his boyfriend.
"I love you," Patton breathed.
"I love you too," Janus smiled kissing him again.

Janus cleaned up quickly and helped Patton get dressed again before laying him down so he could sleep.

"You fucked Patton!" Virgil cried when Janus went down the stairs. Janus went very red.
"N-no I didnt," he stammered.
"He better have consented to it," Roman growled.
"You really think i would rape my boyfriend?!" Janus cried. He froze. No one else knew they were together.
"What?!" Roman and Virgil practically screamed.
"Oh, you two are together? That does explain a lot," Logan stated.
"What do you mean?" Janus asked, still really embarrassed.
"I often see you going into eachothers rooms, and I have caught you holding hands more then a couple times,"

"Why didnt you tell us?" Virgil asked.
"You hate me," he pointed to Virgil. "You're an asshole to me," (Roman) "Remus would tease me about everything, and Logan...I don't why we didnt tell him. But Patton was the one who didnt want anyone to know. He thought you guys may freak out, tell him to break up with me," Janus stuffed his hands in his pockets.

"We would never do that, I believe as long as you both are happy and he is being treated correctly, that is all that matters," Logan said with a small smile. Janus smiled back weakly.

"Ok, so how long as it been?"
"Its been about..." Janus thought for a moment. "6 months?"
"He hid it for 6 months?!" Virgil gasped, looking at Roman. "That boy can't even hide the fact he ate an extra cookie 10 seconds ago! And he hid the fact he has a boyfriend for SIX MONTHS?!"

"What's all the commotion?" Patton mumbled, walking down the stairs rubbing his eyes.
"You and Janus are dating?" Roman said in excitement.
"Janus...I didnt want them to know," Patton whimpered.
"They figured it out on their own, I'm sorry baby," Janus said taking him into his arms. Patton pouted but hugged him back.

"Why didnt you want us knowing?" Virgil said softly. "Don't you trust us?"
"O-of course I do! I...I was just scared," Patton said quickly. "I love Janus...and I didnt want anyone getting upset. I didn't want to cause any more fights,"
"It's ok, baby. You meant well," Janus whispered, hugging Patton from behind and kissing his cheek gently.
"Why would we be mad exactly?" Logan asked.
"Ots no secret you guys arent big fans of Janus," Patton mumbled. "Can I go back to bed? I'm really tired,"
"Yeah you are~" Janus smriked kissing him.
"Shut up," Patton giggled before going back upstairs. Janus couldnt help himself, watching that ass move as he went up the stairs.

"Damn," he chuckled.
"You're worse then my brother," Roman laughed.
"What does that mean?"
"Don't pretend you were just staring at his butt, perv," Virgil chuckled. "But seriously, we're happy for you guys. But if you hurt Patton, we will not hesitate to beat your sorry ass,"

"I would never hurt him. At least...not intentionally,"

Sorry, this kinda sucked near the end heh heh...

Anyways I hope you enjoyed and have a great day/night!
Love ya!
Bye!!❤🧡💛💚💙💜