roceit

Soldier
Mentions of death and fighting
Arguing
Remus says something kind of dirty to Roman that brothers shouldn't say to or about eachother
One drunk Janus mention

"Mama, when's daddy coming home?" 5 year old Paris asked.
"I don't know, princess," Janus sighed, picking the little girl up. London, age 7, hugged his leg and pouted.

Roman had been gone for almost 6 months. It wasn't as long as sometimes, but they had kids now. It was harder now, having him away so long. And it would be even worse when the girls were older.

Paris amd London were birth sisters the couple had adopted when they were 2 and 4. They loved the names, which was one of the things that attracted them to Paris. When they found out the girls needed to be adopted together, they had no issue adopting the 4 year old as well, though it was more paperwork. But it was worth it, the girls were adorable and sweet and deserved a good stable home

It was early early in the morning, about a week later. Janus was sound asleep but shot awake when he was touched, getting caught in someone's lips. He pulled away and gasped in tears. Those bright green eyes, goofy grin. Almost red brown hair.

"R-Roman!" He cried, jumping forwards amd wrapping his arms around his husband, whimpering and crying into his shoulder. Roman held him tight amd gently laid them both down, kissing his cheeks.

"I missed you so much," Janus sobbed. "Why didnt you call me?!"
"I wanted to surprise you and the girls," Roman chuckled. Janus grabbed him, pulling him into a passionate and needy kiss. Roman smirked amd pushed his husband down, deepening the kiss and slipping his tongue into the mix, exploring his mouth. The lips he'd fallen in love with, the ones he'd  hadn't kissed in over 6 months.

The body he hadn't touched or seen. The one he'd craved so many of those lonely nights.

The two stayed in eachothers arms for about 2 hours, which was when the children came in to wake Janus. They both exploded in excitement when they saw Roman, running at full speed amd throwing themselves onto the bed. Roman hugged his daughters close amd right, smothering their cute and chubby little cheeks with kisses

Janus giggled and kissed Roman's cheek, snuggling into his shoulder. Paris was crying, hugging Roman very tight and refusing to let go for anything. Roman chuckled and gave her extra kisses

"I know princess, I missed you two. I'm home now," Roman said gently, hugging his family close.

But nothing good lasts forever.

9 months later, Roman had to leave again

"Hey mom? When's dad coming back?" 14 year old London asked. Her question made her 12 year old sister look up.
"I dont know," Janus said softly. Roman had been gone for 7 whole years now. For 7 years, Janus raised his kids completely on his own. Well, not completely. His bestfriend and the kids uncle, Remus, was around a lot. To comfort Janus, help him with the girls. Patton and Logan gave him lots of help as well, annoyed that their bestfriend had left his husband to do all of this on his own.

It had almost been 8 years when Roman finally came home. But when  he walked in the door, he found his husband, cuddling and asleep on his own twin brothers lap.
"Roman," Remus whispered in shock

"Get the hell away from him," Roman growled, walking over
"Really?! You've been gone for almost 8 years and the first thing you say to me is to get away from my bestfriend?!" Remus practically cried, moving Janus gently amd storming over to Roman. "You've got some nerve, coming in here and telling me to do stuff. You're lucky he didnt reach the point of trying to kiss me, because with the way you up and left, I wouldnt stop him!"