analogical

(The gif was the inspiration. I know which episode of OHSHC it is and thought it was cute so HERE YA GO!)

Smut, sex mentions
Dirty stuff
A bit of angst
Lots of fluff
I probably made mistakes but whatever

Virgil never seemed to be afraid of anything. Yes, as anxiety he was terrified of alot of things. But he never showed any major fears, like Patton with spiders and Roman with the dark.

Until one night, Logan was sitting on his bed reading. He heard a loud crash on thunder and heard a scream from somewhere in the house. That was normal, so he ignored it. Another crash, another loud scream.

He decided to get up and see what was going on. Patton and Roman were outside Virgils room.
"Whats going on?" Logan asked.
"Virgil locked himself in his room," Roman told him

"Back up, please,"

The two stood back.
"Virgil? It's me, Logan. Can you open the door please?" Logan said, knocking softly. They heard a loud crash of thunder, right over their house and Logan heard Virgil crying. The power suddenly went put and this time it was Roman that screamed.
"Take him downstairs and light some candles," Logan ordered Patton. The moral side nodded and took Roman downstairs.

Logan picked the lock and opened Virgils door. But he couldnt see Virgil. He listened, hearing the crying coming from Virgils closet.

"Virg...are you ok?" He asked softly.
"Y-yeah, I'm fine," Virgil stammered.
"Can you please come out?"
"I'm gay,"
"You know what I mean," Logan said with a soft chuckle. "Please Virgil?"

The door opened and Virgil looked out.
"Why are you crying?"

Thunder hit and light shot through the sky, lighting up the room for a second. Virgil shrieked and jumped into Logans arms, holding him tight.

"You're afraid of thunder and lightning, arent you?" Logan whispered, wrapping his arms around the other. Virgil nodded against his shoulder. Logan went to stand, pulling from Virgil.
"N-no!" Virgil whimpered.
"Just calm down," Logan said calmly. He grabbed a blanket and Virgils headphones. He wrapped the blanket around him and put the headphones on.

"Just relax," he whispered as he held the bundled up Virgil on his lap. Virgil soon calmed down, actually falling asleep in Logans arms.

And when he woke up, the storm was over.

"What happened to you last night?" Patton asked Virgil the next morning.
"I'd rather not say," Virgil said softly.
"Well if it makes you feel better, when the power went out, Roman screamed so loud Janus and Remus heard it from the basement, over their grunting and moaning," Logan chuckled. Virgil laughed.

"I do not like the dark! Sue me!" Roman said, crossing his arms.

"Its funnier because I know how loud those two can get," Virgil giggled.
"Whatcha talking bout?" Remus asked, walking over Janus behind him, clinging to his shirt.
"It is 'What are you talking about,'" Logan corrected
"Oh shut up, nerdy wolverine," Roman and Remus said at the same time before both laughing. Virgil smiled and hugged Logans arm.

"You're not a nerd, you're just smart. I mean you are a nerd, but,"
"I know," Logan interrupted with a smile. Virgil smiled back.

"Anyways, what's for breakfast? I'm starving," Remus looked over at Patton at the stove.
"Pancakes. And you arent starving, Remus," Patton said, looking over at him.
"Nope, because I had this little snack all night," Remus said, hugging Janus from behind.

"Janus...isnt a snack," Logan said in confusion. "Is that a term I need to learn?"
"No, you won't be using it," Virgil said laughing.
"Pattoncakes are ready!" Patton said happily. He set the plate of pancakes on the table and everyone took their seats