platonic moxiety fluff

Here ya go, oalli7, I hope you like it!

Patton was at the stove, preparing dinner. He heard the door open and slam shut, hearing his sons footsteps run up the stairs. He was worried, but couldnt leave the meat on the stove. He finished as fast as he could, covered it with the lid of the pan on the table and quickly went to make sure his son was alright.

"Virgil?" He knocked softly on the 14 year olds door. "Virg can I come in?"
"S-sure," Virgil called softly. Patton slowly opened the door, seeing curled up Virgil on the bed. He went over and sat next to the boy. He waited for him to tell him what happened. But Virgil was silent.

"Buddy, what happened?" Patton asked softly, seeing the tears streaks and smudged makeup.
"Its nothing, I'm fine," Virgil mumbled.
"Kiddo, it's not nothing. You were crying. Cmon..please tell me," Patton gently grabbed both his arms, pulling the boy up. Virgil whined, wiping his cheek with his sleeve. Patton sighed and grabbed the boys makeup wipes, lifting his chin gently and wiping the makeup off, careful near his eyes.

"What happened kiddo," he asked softly.
"Kids...made fun of me," Virgil finlay said. "They traded me alot...cause of what I wore and my makeup...and my nails,"

That day, Virgil had worn fishnets under his ripped jeans, his usual makeup and painted his nails black.
"Oh Virgil," Patton breathed, pulling his son closer and hugging him. Virgil started crying again, hugging Patton tight.
"Why are kids so mean in highschool," Virgil huffed after a few minutes.
"Because kids are awful. If you just ignore them theyll go away, but I guess that doesnt always work," Patton kissed his boys forehead. "Come on...I made tacos," Patton smiled. Virgil smiled softly and nodded. He went to the bathroom and washed his face, then went downstairs and the two ate, talking softly and giggling.

"You know that girl I kind of like? Jess?" Patton made a sound of acknowledgment. "She told me she liked my style today," Virgil said, his cheeks a bit pink.
"Awwww," Patton squealed and laughed. "Are you gonna marry her?" He teased.
"Dad!" Virgil laughed, blushing more. "She probably doesnt even like me like that,"
"Oh hush, pure an adorable and sweet boy, she'd be lucky to have you in her life," Patton said sternly, though he was smiling. Virgil chuckled and finished his food.

"I'm too young to date anyways, plus I'm a coward so," Virgil shrugged.
"That's by boy, no boys or girls until how old?"
"At least 15," Virgil chuckled. He put his place in the sink and hugged his father. "Thanks dad. I love you,"
"Love you too kiddo. Movie night tonight, dont be late,"
"I wont," Virgil hurried up the stairs and changed, then played on his phone for a bit.

At 6, he slid down the banister and jumped onto the couch, picking a movie as Patton got popcorn and a blanket.
"There you go, what movie are we watching?"
"I wanna watch something scary, can we?"
"Sure, but nothing super super gory," Patton sat down, blanket on their laps.

"Alright, this one," Virgil chose happily and cuddled into his dad, taking a small handful of popcorn and eating slowly.

This probably wasnt what you had in mind but a big wave of motivation hit a bit earlier and I wrote this quick because...motivation
But I hope you enjoyed and have a wonderful day/night

Sorry for alot of posting, like I said motivation hit and i cant stop

Loge you all so much, bye bye!