Virgil

None of them are dating, all friends
Trans! Virgil

Eating disorder
Transphobia
Virgils mom forces him to be perfect from a young age
Starving
Doctors and police
Hospitals
Passing out

Virgil, who then was Elizabeth, was 4 when his mother started dieting him. She said because he had a tummy  which was completely normal for a toddler/young child, he wasnt good enough. She forced him to not eat.

In middle school, Virgil started questioning his gender. He had few friends, only the one that cared about him. Logan had other friends, but Virgil liked Logan best. Logan didnt question why he was so pale and thin. Why he rarely ate at lunch. Why he was so quiet.

Patton and Roman did. Patton would try to get him to eat. The rare days Virgil did eat, it was a salad and an apple or some other fruit.

Patton tried giving him cookies. Roman brought a second lunch to try and get him to eat. But it all overwhelmed Virgil. He couldnt eat that. He couldnt.

That much food, that much sugar. He couldnt.

"Good morning El," Logan said walking over to his friend. The boy smiled softly and looked at his phone. Virgil had just figured it out. That he was trans. He wasnt used to this feeling and didnt know how anyone would react. All he knew was he was gay and transgender.

"Elizabeth, I need to tell you something," Logan said softly. Virgil looked up and nodded. Logan took a breath. "I'm bisexual. I like boys and girls," Virgils eyes widened in excitement.
"Logan, I'm gay," he said excitedly.
"What do you mean?"
"I'm trans. At least I think I am? I dont know, I've been thinking about it alot," he suddenly got really anxious. Logan put his hand on his friends shoulder 
"What's your name? Do you know?" Virgil nodded.
"Virgil, or Virg," he said softly in tears. Logan pulled him into a hug and they stayed in eachother embraced for a long moment.
"Virg...why are you so thin..I never noticed it before but I've also rarely hugged you," Logan said softly. He carefully put his hands on the other, shocked at his small and thin figure. Virgil backed up, wrapping his sweater around him.

"Its nothing," he said quickly.

"Guyyyyysssss!!!!" Patton sqealed, running over. He jumped onto Logans back and giggled happily. Logan let out a breath and rolled his eyes, holding Patton so he wouldnt get hurt.

"Pat, calm down," Roman laughed, walking up. "What's up, emo,"
"Hey princey," Viegil smirked and rolled his eyes, leaning on the wall. Roman leaned in close to his face, causing virgil to go red. Roman smirked.

"G-get away from me!!" Virgil hissed, pushing him away. "You're so weird! Does personal space mean nothing,"
"Nope!" Roman sang. He sighed, crossing his arms. "Seriously, what's with you?"
"Nothing, I'm fine," Virgil pushed himself up and walked away.

"H-shes just stressed about some stuff," logan said softly, watching his friend leave

"Mom, I'm home," Virgil said entering the house. He had been forced to change back into his girly clothes, which he hated. He always had.

"Welcome home darling. Are you hungry?" His mother laughed as if it were a joke. "I'm just kidding, we need to get rid of that last bit of fat, now don't we," she poked his stomach. The action made him want to vomit.

He forced a smile and quickly went upstairs, getting lightheaded as he laid down.

He didnt remember falling asleep but suddenly it was the next day. He hurried to get up and out of bed, stuffing a change of clothes into his backpack. He bolted out of the house, not caring he was really really dizzy.

He didnt care until he tripped. The sudden fall did it. He passed out.

He woke up in the hospital, his mom and Logan beside him. Logan smiled when he opened his eyes.
"Elizabeth, what were you thinking attracting so much attention!" His mother snapped.
"I-Im sorry mom,"
"No! You're not sorry, you will be when-" she stopped, remembering Logan was in the room. He may have only been a 7th grader. But if he heard and told his dad, a lawyer, she'd be in big trouble. Virgil grabbed Logans hand in a panic, a soft whimper escaping.

"What's wrong?" Logan whispered. Virgil pulled him down and hugged him. Logan held his friend close, not too tight in fear of hurting the other.

"Ma'am, I need to ask you to leave so I may ask Elizabeth some questions," the doctor said walking in. Virgils mom got up and left.
"May I stay?" Logan asked softly
"Are you her brother? Or a friend?"
"I'm HIS friend," Logan said calmly. The doctor stopped and thought before nodding.
"What should I call you, kiddo?"
"Virgil please," Virgil smiled softly. "And I want Logan with me...I dont want him gone," Virgil hugged Logans arms.

"Alright. Virgil, when was the last time to had a proper meal?"
"Friday," Virgil answered softly.
"Virgil...its Thursday," Logan said with wide worried eyes. Virgil nodded.
"Alright, when was the last time you ate in general?"
"Tuesday. I snuck a snack while mama was sleeping,"
"Why arent you eating?"
"Mom wants a perfect girl. Shez been restricting my eating since I was four,"
"That's why you're so pale and thin...virgil I'm so sorry," Logan hugged him, looking like he was in tears.

"Virgil, im going to bring in some food, ok? I want you to eat as much as you can, preferably the whole thing. I'm going to call the police and they're going to talk to you and your mother. Logan, your parents are here correct?" Logan nodded. "Are you close enough with Virgil that your parents would let him stay with you?"
"I think so,"

They both left, logan going to ask his parents if Virgil could live with them for awhile and the doctor to call the police.

Hours later, Virgil had eaten, had water, rested and his mom was going to be held in the station for awhile. Logans parents agreed to taking him but the doctors said Virgil should stay in the hospital for a day or two, just until they knew he had his strength back enough.

5 years later, the boys are 17

Virgil was now on hormones and feeling like his true self. Logans parents became his adopted parents, after fostering him for about 2 months they offically adopted him. Virgil was eating full daily meals and had a very kind and supportive boyfriend who his friends all agreed was good for him.

Logan started dating a girl from their class who was really cute and sweet. Logan had worried because she knew he was bi, she wouldn't like him hanging out with his large group of male friends, two of which had girlfriends that hung out with them. But she was just happy he had people that made him happy.

Roman and Patton came out as gay and pan, Roman had a boyfriend and Patton had a nonbinary partner. Remus never came put but they knew he liked all genders. He and Janus both had girlfriends.

Their group was huge. But they were all noce, funny, welcoming and supportive. Only Logan knew what had happened to Virgil his younger life. Patton and Roman thought he had just been shy about eating around others alot.

No, this is not a vent chapter. Yes, I'm ok.

I hope you enjoyed, have a great day/night
Loge you all so much, bye!!