DLAMP

Little space
Bullying
Taking advantage of someone in little space
Attempted rape/sexual assault
Unwanted physical touch

Tell me if I need to add anything
Its fucked up, I'm sorry.

Also small vent/gush at the end

It was an odd thing, seeing Logan while in little space. The usually calm collected and mature male, suddenly having the mind of an infant.

It happened when stress became too much, he got very very sad, or when something happened and he was very very happy. Or the rare time something highly frightened him.

"Good morning, Patton," Logan said, kissing his boyfriends cheek.
"Morning Lo Lo," Patton said happily. "Coffee is on the counter,"

Logan hummed in response and grabbed his galaxy mug, pouring himself a cup of coffee.

"Morning Virgil," patton chirped.
"No speak. Coffee. Tired," Virgil mumbled. Logan smiled and handed the black mug to Virgil.

Roman danced into the room, taking Pattons hands and spinning him around, making the moral side giggle.
"Lovely morning, my love," Roman purred kissing him.
"Good morning," Patton giggled.
"You're way too cheery," Virgil grumbled, leaning on Logan, who was also tired.

"What's up, nerds," Remus said, entering the room with Janus at his side.
"I am not a nerd," Roman said in an offended tone.
"Sure you arent," Virgil chuckled. "You're such a disney nerd,"

Roman gasped highly.
"How dare you!" He said, arms crossed.

Logan glanced up at Virgil, nuzzling into his shoulder. Virgil smiled and kissed the top of the shorter males head.
"How did you sleep?" He asked smiling.
"I was definatly warm," Logan smiled. He'd spent the night curled up between Roman and Patton, Virgil spooning Patton and Janus on the other side of Roman.

That day was a down day, calm and quiet. Logan was curled up on the couch with a book, a blanket on his lap and tea beside him. Roman was on the floor writing, Virgil was drawing I'm his sketchbook, Janus and Patton were baking and Remus was attempting to bother the others.

Eventually, he figured out what got Logan stressed out. He hated being touched like Virgil, but Logan didnt do anything about it.

It scared him, being touched. Even sudden touches from his boyfriends startled him a lot. So when Remus started poking, stroking and groping, Logan got really scared and stressed out. He tried to move away, making Remus smirk.

"S-stop it," he finally managed to stutter out. That caught the attention of Roman.
"Remus, enough. Leave him alone," the princely male growled. He saw Logan beginning to tear up, still being touched by Remus. "I mean it, leave him alone!" Roman said, getting to his feet. Virgil looked up, understood the situation and rushed to get Patton and Janus.

"I'm not doing anything," Remus said innocently. Logan let tears escape his eyes as soft whimpers and sobs left his mouth.

"He' crying, stop touching him!" Virgil said angrily. Remus rolled his eyes and stopped, sinking out in annoyance. Patton gently sat beside Logan, feeling worse when the smaller male immediately leaned into him and cried

"Its alright, baby. You're ok," he whispered holding him. Logan started to fidget and Patton gestured for someone to grab the little bag, a bag that had anything Logan would need or want while little.

Logan hugged his teddy bear tightly to his chest, nibbling his nails.
"Pacifier?" Patton said softly. Janus handed it to him. "No chewing your nails, baby. Here," Patton said in a soft and gentle tone. Logan happily took it and cuddled into the others neck. Patton sighed and gently picked him up.