virgil angst/analogical fluff

Vent chapter
(I know, I'm doing alot of these lately)

Transphobia
Deadnaming
Misgendering
Mentions of manipulation and guilt tripping
Refusion to use someone's proper name and pronouns
Unsupportive family

Virgil was a trans male. When school started, he'd started with a new name and different identity completely. It was nice, teachers and students made an effort to actually use that name and pronouns 

His friends were very supportive, especially Roman Logan and Patton.

But one day, about 5 weeks into school, they had a substitute they hadn't had that year. Virgil didnt think anything of it, he assumed the school had told her.

"Elizabeth, keep working. Stop distracting your desk mates," virgil twitched. His friends looked at him, seeming to wonde what he would do.

"Elizabeth, you need to work. Stop getting distracted or you'll have to move,"

"She keeps calling you Elizabeth...are you going to correct her?" Roman said softly. Virgil shook his head. Roman seemed worried, as did Patton and Logan.

"Boys, please move away from her. Move to the other table. Elizabeth needs to focus on her work,"

"They're not distracting me!" Virgil argued, almost in tears. His friends reluctantly went to any other table. Virgil stood and left the room.

He started crying, wanting to leave and skip that class. But he couldnt.

So he  corrected the teacher. Told her his name was Virgil.

"Elizabeth, remember to focus," That was almost it for Virgil. He wasnt focusing or working because he was so angry and upset, wanting to cry. He put his head down, letting a few tears fall.

When the bell rang, he picked his stuff up and rushed to his locker.

"Are you ok?" Logan whispered. Virgil shook his head, not bothering to lie. "Did her saying that upset you?" Virgil nodded. Virgil just wanted to hug his boyfriend. Hold him, have Logan hold him tightly back. They could just sit in eachothers arms. Virgil could just snuggle into Logans chest, smelling the scent he loved so much, kissing his soft skin to tease slightly even if he wasnt in the mood.

The two sat down for lunch and Virgil put his headphones in, hiding in his music to avoid anymore negative thoughts and feelings.

3 days later, the same sub was at their class. And he had to deal with the deadnaming and misgendering all over again. That only stressed him out more, which luckily Logan noticed. The smarter boy was helping him understand the work because Virgils brain just shut down.

The next day was the weekend.

Virgil woke up, cuddled up in Logans hoodie. He missed the boy and was exhausted from crying himself to sleep. He hugged the teddy bear Logan had gotten him tightly to his chest, nuzzling the soft fur.

He was exhausted still and annoyed that his alarm had gone off on a Saturday at 7:30 in the morning. But now he was awake and couldnt get back to sleep.

He realized that after he'd passed out, Logan was messaging him. Which made him feel bad.

Next thing he hears was screams. His brothers SCREAMING and yelling. Then his youngest brother ran into his room crying.

Annoyed, he kicked him out.

Later, at around 2:20, he got up and dressed. He wore a black shirt, his slytherin jacket and matching hat, shorts with fishnet leggings underneath and did his makeup. He felt nice and confident for once.

He grabbed his phone and made a drink for himself, then left with his family for the rest of the day. That entire day, his younger brother continuously deadnamed him. Usually he corrected himself so it didn't bother him too much but was still annoying.

But he was worried about going to his dads the next week. He'd have to accept that hes a girl there. That his name is elizabeth and that he doesnt have any choice. That they'd never support him. But he couldnt leave. Not yet.

Just 4 more years they kept telling him. 4 more and he could leave for good. But he didnt want to wait that long but also didnt want to just leave. Because his dad was manipulative and a massive guilt tripper. He'd make Virgil feel bad for leaving.

And it would make him go back.

Virgil would never be able to be in that sort of relationship, if he was manipulated or guilt tripped like that. Because he'd never be able to leave. So he really hoped Logan would never do that to him. Make him feel like he couldnt leave even if he really really wanted to. Even if he didnt feel safe in the relationship.

But he doubted that would happen. Logan was amazing and loved him.

All based on true events and thoughts.

I hope you enjoyed and have a wonderful day/night
Love you all so much, bye!!
❤🧡💛💚💙💜