loceit (requested)

WeAreTheFreaks03
Sorry it wasnt great

Possible angst(?)

Janus was sick of being the bad guy. He wanted to be the good guy for once. But so many times, he was called evil. Told no one could trust him. That no one loved him.

Anyone would crack after years of hearing that.

If they thought he was the bad guy, why not show them how bad he could be?
Janus just...broke. He couldnt control anything anymore. He wanted to scream, break something. Hurt someone. He was so angry. And in his anger, he started to glitch. He would change between al the different sides, not ble to control it. He tried to calm down, but just couldn't.

He stumbled into the common room, changing between Patton and Logan, then himself and Virgil, then Roman and even Remy.
"Woah, Janus are you ok?" Patton asked.
"I'm fine," he growled. It was a clear lie. Patton bad probably heard that lie a million times from the others.

"Kiddo, sit down," Patton said softly.
"I'm fine, Patton," Janus insisted in anger.
"Are you trying to freak everyone out?" Roman growled. "Just get out of here, no one wants you around,"

Janus nodded and left quickly, still glitching. He went to the bathroom and looked into the mirror, looking at the different faces. Of people he loved. Patton, the only one who cared about him. Virgil, who was basically his son. Remus, his bestfriend since the split. Remy, who was actually really cool. Roman...Janus did care about the prince. Logan, who Janus loved dearly.

"Janus? Are you alright?" Logans voice said as he knocked. It startled Janus, who stumbled back and fell. Logan heard the loud thump and groan of pain, getting worried. He heard choked sobs and whimpers.

"Janus, I'm coming in," Logan warned as he managed to get the door open. He found Janus, curled in a ball and glitching between the sides on the floor, crying.

Logan knelt beside him and lifted the crying side onto his lap.
"It's alright," he whispered. "It's ok,"
"I'm a monster," Janus whispered back. "I'm a terrible being who doesnt deserve anything,"

"Don't say that, please," Logan said softly, holding him closer. "I have a song...Virgil plays it when he feels like this. I believe it may help,"

Logan hated singing, but for Janus...he was happy to.
"Its alright, it's ok, it's alright it's ok. You're not a monster, just a human and you made a few mistakes," Logan recited from memory in a soft and gentle tone.

Janus couldnt help smile, his face in Logans chest as he started to calm down. The glitching was calming too, not as often, lasting a second or two.
"Thank you..." he muttered shyly. Logan was rubbing circles on his back.
"Of course," he said with a gentle smile, his other hand lifting Janus' head to look up at him. He gently wiped the tears of the snake like sides cheeks and felt his lips part. Janus bit his lip nervously.

A few seconds later, they shared a gentle and loving kiss. Janus loved every second he was close to Logan. And Logan quite enjoyed it, too.

"Wow," Janus said shyly
"What?"
"Y-you kissed me," Janus was really red and looked away, shy and embarrassed. Logan smiled and gently grabbed his chin, making him look up again.
"And why is that so hard to believe?"
"Kinda thought you hated me," Janus shrugged. Logan kissed him again
"I could never hate you," he whispered smiling.

I hope you enjoyed, sorry if it wasnt what you had in mind and that it was a bit short!
I hope you have a great day/night!
Love you all so much!!
Bye!❤🧡💛💚💙💜