anxciet/patton

Murder
Blood
Very detailed descriptions of murder and disposing of the body
Alot of stuff like that
Bullying mentions
Someone takes unconsented nudes of Patton
Cops and shiz
Just alot of weird stuff?
Patton grinds and seduces a boy before stabbing him

Patton, the innocent little darling in grade 10, age 16. The sweet little gay boy, the cheerleader. The sweetest person ever.

His parents, Virgil and Janus, were very different. Both were mass murderers. Both overprotective with anger issues. Janus was easier to anger and liked killing more and was more protective, but if you did anything to harm Patton Virgil would not hesitate to slit your throat

So when Patton called them crying, they both got angry. They stormed into the school and found their son, crying and bruised. He rushed over to them and hugged Virgil tightly, crying into his shirt. He was wearing his her uniform, a black and red top with skorts (I believe that's the word for a skirt with shorts instead of nothing underneath it)

"Baby what happened?" Virgil whispered, holding his sons face in hands. Patton sniffled and wiped his tears.

"A boy hurt me because I'm on the cheer team," Patton told them. "He pushed me and punched me and called me a bunch of mean names,"

"I'll kill him," Janus growled. Patton hugged him dads and Virgil held him close, stroking his dirty blond hair and kissing his head.

"Are you alright?" He whispered.
"Yeah...I'm fine. It just hurt," Patton told them.

Janus brushed his sons hair from his eyes and looked at the purple and blue mark under his eye, showing he'd been punched there.

"I'll say it again, I'll kill him," Virgil sighed at his husbands intensity.
"I've told you, not while Patton is home," he hissed.

That night, Patton was up to get a drink and saw Virgil and Janus at the table. Janus was sharpening a knife and Virgil was looking up something on his laptop.

"Daddy? Papa?" Patton asked softly.
"Hey sweetie, how are you feeling?" Virgil said sweetly. Patton shurgged and went over, sitting on his lap and cuddling into him.

"Are you going to hurt him?" He asked softly.
"No body beats up my baby for being gay and doing what he loves," Janus growled.
"Ok," Patton said tiredly, closing his eyes. He wasnt bothered by his parents being 'not so great people'

It was normal. They'd been killing since he was born. He grew up with it and it didnt shock him when he came home to find Virgil cleaning up blood or find a bloody tool somewhere. He usually just washed it and helped however he could.

Besides, they only killed those who deserved it or made them angry.

Well, except when Janus was having a bad day and killed the barista at Starbucks for spelling his name wrong even though he'd told him how.

Patton fell asleep on Virgils lap so he was carried to bed.

"Are we really going to kill a 17 year old for bullying our son?"
"Yes," Janus put his knife on his belt and grabbed the things they'd need. Gloves, masks, black beanies and both of them got black leather jackets and boots.

"Ok. It's after midnight, he should he awake if hes like other 17 year olds," Janus told Virgil as they got into their car.

"Heres the address," Virgil gave it to his husband.

They drove to the house and wearing their gloves, silently unlocked the backdoor and crept inside. Both had guns and Janus had his sharp knife.

"They have a baby. Only kill the boy, not the parents," Virgil whispered. Janus nodded.