creativitwins fluff

Just cuddles and cute stuff like that
Momceit, everyone's favorite mother

"Remus, where are you going?" Janus asked from the kitchen, seeing Remus about to leave.
"For a walk, why?" Remus said, hopping on one foot as he put his shoe on, crying out in shock as he fell.

"You never go outside, what are you doing?" Janus sighed, pulling the other off the ground.
"Nothing, just going to watch the sunset," Remus insisted. Janus knew he wasn't telling the full truth but decided to leave it, knowing Remus wouldnt get killed and would tell Janus if he were going to kill someone else.

Remus ran up the small hill to the tree. Roman sat below it. When the prince saw his brother, he jumped up and ran into his arms, hugging him. Remus giggled and, like the clumsy dork he was, fell. He was on his back, giggling as Roman laid ontop of him.
"You ok," Remus smiled. Roman nodded and hugged him tight. Remus held him and sat up.

"I missed you," Roman laid with his head on his brothers lap, Remus' hand in his hair.
"I missed you too...how is it, living with them?" Remus asked softly.
"Pretty good. But I'd rather you be there with me. Like how it was when we first split and lived with Janus,"

When the twins had split, they were still kids. Janus was older and had been a light side at that point, with Logan and Patton. When the split happened, Janus took both twins away. Patton and Logan didnt want Remus around, and Roman couldnt live without Remus. So Janus took them both and kept them safe.

They'd slept in the same bed, cuddled close. They were bestfriends and never fought. But one day, 2 years later, they were separated again. Only to be able to see eachother again almost 10 years later. But they didnt miss a beat. They were immediately all over eachother, both refusing to let the other go.

Now, they sometimes met on this hill. It was the only time they could be together and be happy.

"Janus...I think he misses you. He wont admit it but," Remus shrugged.
"Let's go see him then," Roman smiled. Remus smiled and they both stood, Remus grabbing the others hand and pulling him along. They both laughed the whole time, giggling as they entered the house.

"Roman..." Janus breathed when he saw the prince.
"Hey Jan," Roman smiled shyly. Remus was hugging him, face buried in his shoulder from behind. "Remus said that you miss me...so I came to say hi,"

Janus dropped what was in his hand and hugged the younger boy. Roman hugged him back, smiling.
"I do, i really miss you," Janus whispered. "How could i not, you've always been like my son," Janus held his face and smiled. Roman scrunched his nose and smiled.

"The others will wonder where I am, I should get going," Roman said after a few minutes of them all three just standing and holding eachother.

"But I dont want you to goooo," Remus whined with a pout.
"Roman is right, Remus," Janus held the boy as the prince sadly waved and left. Janus sighed and brought him over to eat dinner. "Is that where you've been sneaking off to?" Remus nodded as he ate. "I'm sorry you two had to be separated like this,"

"Why do the light sides hate me? Hate Roman and I being together?" Remus asked softly.
"I dont know, buddy," Janus sighed.

Remus laid in his bed, holding his teddy bear that had Roman's outfit and a little crown.

Roman laid in his bed, holding the matching teddy bear with Remus' outfit, moustache and a broken black crown.

They both looked out the window, watching the moon. Missing eachother, being together and in eachothers arms.

Roman couldnt take it, he got up and dressed, climbing out his window silently.

Remus had just climbed out his window and turned, almost screaming when Roman was suddenly right behind him. They stared at eachother for a few seconds before holding eachother tight.

"You were coming to see me? You know how risky that is," Roman whispered.
"I dont care. I need to be with you," Remus said firmly, holding his brother tight. Roman smiled and held him. They stayed like that, hugging under the moonlight. It was nice being in the others embrace, even if it had only been a few hours since they'd seen eachother.

"I love you, little brother," Roman smiled.
"I love you too," Remus giggled, hugging the other tighter.

"Jeez you go from big tough guy to clingy baby so fast," Roman teased.
"Shut up," Remus mumbled into his brothers chest. Roman smiled and pushed Remus off of him so they could go inside, the cold air starting to bite.

Once wrapped up under Remus' blankets, they talked softly and held eachother, loving every second of being close, eventually falling asleep in eachothers arms.

Janus walked in to wake Remus the next morning and when he saw the prince, he just smiled and left the two alone.

You can tell I really like remrom, cant you
I know, it sounds like they're dating sometimes. But I promise that wasnt my intention, that was the part of my brain that loves the ship was too much

But I hope you enjoyed and have a wonderful day/night, love you all so much!! Bye bye!!