platonic intrumoceit

Touch starvation
Platonic hugs cuddles and kisses (cheek, neck and head)
Slightly unsympathetic light sides
Very good darksides

"Virgil, can I hug you?"
"No,"
"Lo...?"
"Not right now,"
"R-Roman?"
"I'm busy,"
"Ok,"

Patton slowly walked through the forest, tears flowing down his cheeks. He knew he shouldnt have been upset. They didnt want to hug him. That was their decision and he shouldnt disrespect that. But it hurt.

He felt dizzy. Sick. He wanted to throw up as he slowly went down to his knees. His breathing slowly quickened, becoming heavy. He tried to shake it off but it didnt help. His eyes were heavy, his head pounded. What was happening. He gripped his head with both hands, trying to force the pain away.

But it didnt work.

He woke up hours later in the same spot. He slowly got up, sitting against the tree and looking around. It was dark. He wondered what time it was, how long he had been unconcious. He slowly made his way back.

"So you're finally back from the darksides," Roman said with a growl when he entered the house.
"W-what are you talking about?"
"You've been gone for two weeks, probably hooking up with those assholes,"

"Are you kidding?! I was laying unconcious for 2 weeks and you didnt even think to come look for me?!" Patton cried. "I wasn't with Remus and Janus, I was laying knocked out under a tree!" He wiped his tears and turned, running out immediately and bolting to where Remus and Janus stayed. He pounded on the door, his knees giving out as he sobbed harder and harder.

"What the hel- PATTON?!" Remus gasped. He saw the male on the ground sobbing, gasping for air and choking. Remus grabbed his arms and pulled him into his arms, hugging him close.

"It's ok, it's ok, I'm right here. Breathe Patton, you're safe," Remus whispered, rubbing his back. Patton eventually calmed down, dizzy and exhausted. He leaned into Remus and felt the other males hands on his legs, lifting him up.

"Remus what happened?" Janus asked walking in. His eyes widened, seeing Pattons state. "Patton, are you alright?" Patton shook his head.

Paton told them what had happened. The two were angry, hugging him and smothering him with affection and attention the rest of the night until they all fell asleep in Janus' room, cuddled together.

Patton was happier, feeling safe. He woke up and was making breakfast, startled to feel Remus hug him so early in the morning. The Duke planted a soft kiss on the back of his neck, holding him close.

"How did you sleep last night?" Janus asked, smiling at the two.
"Much better then usual, thank you guys," Patton smiled back a genuine happy smile.

Patton snuggled back into Remus, loving the warmth of being held so close. Janus smiled at the two, Remus snuggling into the moral sides neck and still kissing him softly.

It didnt need to be sexual or romantic, Remus was just a lovey and touchy person and loved giving it to others and loved even more when it was accepted and he was given the same back.

"Give him a kiss, hes probably all needy," Janus told Remus. Patton happily kissed the taller boys cheek, giggling at the little happy noise Remus made, hiding his face in his shoulder. Patton hugged him and Janus eventually pulled them apart to eat.

Then they all cuddled on the couch.

"I'll get it," Janus sighed when someone knocked. The other two boys whined as he got up, since he had been holding them both and keeping them warm.

"What do you three want," Janus growled when he opened the door.
"We want Patton back," Logan said firmly. "He needs to be with us to help,"
"No," Janus said angrily. "You hurt him, you left him alone in the woods for weeks and never came looking for him. You all made him so desperate for love and affection it actually almost killed him!" Janus slammed the door and stormed back over. Patton pouted and made grabby hands. The snake sat back down, smiling softly when the two cuddly boys hugged him.

"I dont wanna go back," Patton mumbled, snuggling into his side.
"I'm not letting you go back, dont worry," Janus told him. Patton smiled happily 

I'm just working on getting as many chapters put as I can, so hopefully some more will be posted soon. But for SOME reason, whenever I write a chapter, it randomly moves it place. So my drafts arent all at the end, they're all over. Which makes it hard, having to go through like 160 chapters and find the drafts I want

Anyways I hope you enjoyed! Have a wonderful day/night
Merry Christmas!! (Late Christmas I guess)
Love you all so much, bye bye