stepbrothers (twinsXlogan)

Stepbrothers, incest
A bit of remrom
Mentions of teens doing it
Wet dreams
Smut, sex
In the shower

Remus Roman and Logan were 15 when their parents, Logan's mom and the twins dad, got married.

They all got along rather well.

And a year after the marriage, Logan started to gain....feelings. He knew his mom would be very mad if he told her. These were his stepbrothers! He couldn't love them as anything more then that.

But his dreams said otherwise.
"Mmm...Remus...Roman," he mumbled in his sleep.

The three teens had been left home alone, and Logan fell asleep while they watched a movie.

Remus and Roman looked at eachother in shock, hearing the boy moaning their names in his sleep.

Remus smirked and moved closer, hand on Logans thigh. Roman chuckled and did the same, both gently touching him until he woke up, flinching at the touches.
"Hey pretty boy~" Remus purred.
"W-what are you guys doing?" Logan stammered, squirming slightly as Remus got more handsy, palming Logan slightly.

"Heard you were having an interesting dream~ you were moaning our names," Roman nibbled on his ear with a smirk.
"N-no I wasnt!" Logan defended in a slight panic.
"Dont lie," Remus growled, roughly turning his head. Logan let put a soft almost pleading whimper.

"Such a cute little face," Remus purred before kissing him. Logan pulled back and shook his head.
"We can't, you're my brothers,"
"Stepbrothers," Roman corrected.
"Still, if our parents find out they'll kill us," Logan said softly.
"Relax, they wont find out," Remus assured him, kissing him again

This time, Logan kissed back. Roman was kissing Logans neck, quickly finding his sweet spot. They both knew because Logan lightly moaned into the sloppy kiss with Remus

"Let's go to my room," Logan panted. The twins smirked and tugged the boy up.

A few years had passed. This was the norm. Their parents left and Remus and Roman went to Logans room to see what they could get from the bookworm. Usually, it'd just be a blow or hand job, but sometimes he'd let them into his bed and do all the dirty things they wanted

The weirdest experience Logan had had with them was the one time Remus and Roman started making out while Logan sucked Remus off and stroked Roman. It shocked Logan but he also found it very very hot

Now they were 19 and were all moved out. One day, Logan was in the shower when someone pinned him to the wall. Logan was scared but calmed when he was met with the bright green eyes and messy hair of Remus. Roman was watching with a smirk.
"What are you guys doing here?" Logan asked softly, glancing down to see Remus was very hard and horny (same....just kidding I dont have a dick)

"I want you, baby boy," Remus groaned softly. Logan bit his lip and nodded, getting hard himself. Remus roughly turned him around and held him down, shoving his length in. Logan moaned loudly, whining at the harsh pace and Remus tugging his hair.

Logan was soon a moaning mess, begging for more. Remus kept thrusting, being rough and quick.

"I'm gonna cum, baby. Fuck you're so tight," Remus moaned in his ear.
"Daddy!!" Logan moaned highly as they both came. Logan almost collapsed, but Remus held him.
"Stay on your feet so Roman can have his turn," Remus ordered. Logan nodded and felt the twins switch places, Roman putting his hands gently on Logans hips.

"I'll be gentle, baby boy. Ready for your daddy?" Roman purred. Logan nodded excitedly and moaned out loudly as Roman quickly but gently pushed in.

Remus watched, stroking himself gently as Roman thrusted into Logan at a quick but still gentle pace. Logan was a blob of moaning panting and begging, whining out a warning when he got close.
"Cum for me baby, cum for daddy," Roman whispered. Logan let out a loud drawn out moan when he came, clenching around Roman who came only seconds later.

Roman helped Logan finish washing then they all cuddled up on Logans bed.
"How did you guys even get in," Logan yawned, snuggling closer to them both.
"The front door was unlocked," Roman hummed. "We locked it behind us though,"
"Alright...now shush, I'm tired," Logan said before falling asleep.

I have zero idea where this idea came from. And I doubt I'll be doing anything, I has the sick (not corona though)

I hope you enjoyed and have a wonderful day/night
Love you all so much
Bye!!❤🧡💛💚💙💜