Virgil angst

Assualt
Rape (twice)
Pedophilia
5 year old is victim
Just some messed up stuff, really

Logan dropped his son off at school, kissing his head and wondering why the boy seemed so terrified.
"Virgil, it's ok," he whispered. Virgil whimpered and shook his head, clinging on tightly. Logan sighed and picked him up carrying him into the classroom. The teacher, Mr. Wilson, smiled.

"Sorry, he seems to not want to be here today," Logan put Virgil down on his seat and sighed again when he started crying.
"Its ok, it happens all the time. You go, he'll be fine," Mr. Wilson smiled. Logan nodded and left, not really wanting to leave his crying kindergartener, but he had to go to work and Janus was having a break day after dealing with their other kids and work.

Virgil looked up when Mr. Wilson called him over.
"Play time, ok buddy," the teacher whispered with a smirk. Virgil whined softly but nodded. Mr. Wilson took his hand and led him to the bathroom.

When Logan picked the little boy up after school, he seemed in so much pain. He refused to walk and wouldnt even look at his teacher. Logan could tell something was off but didnt know what. So he decided to just leave it.

In the car, Virgil let out a soft cry of pain when he was put in his seat.
"Virgil, what happened today?"  Logan asked gently. Virgi shook his head.
"Cant tell," he said softly, buckling himself in.

That weekend, Janus said something that made Virgil scream and cry.

"Kids, playtime outside today," Janus said ushering the older two kids, Remus and Roman, out the door. Virgil dropped to his knees, shaking and crying.

"Virgil, what happened?!" Logan gasped, rushing over. Janus' eyes widened in a panic. When he rushed over, he got even more worried. Virgil moved away from him. Like he was scared. Virgil hid in Logans shirt, crying harshly.

The twins saw this and got worried, too. What made their baby brother so upset? He didnt even cry this much whenever he got hurt or had nightmares.

"Virgil, what's wrong?" Logan whispered.
"Playtime scary, hurts," Virgil whimpered.
"What do you mean?"
"Playtime with teacher, dont like," Virgil soon calmed down.

"I'm going to call his teacher," logan said softly. Janus tried to see if Virgil would hug him and was so glad the little boy did, sitting on his lap

"Hello?" Mr. Wilson answered the phone.
"Hello Mr. Wilson. This is Logan, Virgils father,"
"Ah! Yes, what can I do for you,"
"Today, virgil got really upset when we said Playtime. And he said it hurt, that it was scary. That playtime with teacher he didnt like. Do you know what that's about?"
"Oh no, unfortunately I dont. Is he ok?"
"Yes, he is. Hes cuddling with his brothers and mom right now," Logan looked back, his two middle school sons cuddling on either side of Janus who held the sleeping Virgil.

"Thays good, I'm glad hes alright. I'll see if I can figure it out on monday,"
"Thank you sir," Logan hung up and walked over, kissing his husband and taking Virgil up to his room.

"Little brat, I told you not to tell your parents," Mr. Wilson growled when he brought Virgil to the bathroom on monday. Virgil looked so scared, but he didnt care. He grabbed the boys arm and stripped him roughly.

"I-I didnt tell daddy," Virgil sobbed. "I-I'm sowwy,"
"You will be when I'm finished,"

Virgil curled up on the bathroom floor, feeling the sticky liquid on his body. He had always hated that feeling. He never liked sticky things, it was one of is sensory triggers. Mr. Wilson sighed as he dressed, fixing his hair.
"Stay here," he commanded before leaving. Virgil curled in on himself, crying softly. He suddenly heard shouts and yells. The door was thrown open and Logan and Janus saw the state their 5 year old was in. Logan turned around and punched Mr. Wilson hard. Janus rushed to his baby's side, cleaning and dressing him quickly.