analogical

Roman says something kinda mean to Virgil
Blood

Vampire! Virgil

As much as Logan loves Virgil, sometimes being with him is hard. The little vampire is always thirsty and either has too much energy or none at all.

One day, Logan was carrying Virgil up to their room when he felt his boyfriend bite down on his neck.
"V-Virgil," Logan breathed. "S-stop it, that hurts,"

Virgil didnt stop, and Logan could feel him sucking the blood out.
"Virgil, enough," Logan had to grab Virgils hair and pull his head away. Virgil had a look in his eyes that Logan only saw one other time. When he was fucked silly. He looked dazed, eyes slightly drooped.

Virgil pulled away and but Logan again, the taller male stumbling and hitting the wall.
"Virg," he managed to say as his vision went blurry. "Virgil, stop,"

Virgil licked the others neck, looking up at him with innocent eyes as blood dripped from his chin and covered his lips.
"Yes?" He asked softly.
"Y-you drank too much," Logan mumbled weakly. Virgil whined, realizing he had lost control.
"I'm sorry, Logan!" He gasped. "I'm sorry, I-I didnt mean to!"
"J-just get Patton," Logan said, his vision still blurry and the room spinning. Virgil nodded and quickly got up, wiping the blood off his face as he ran to find Patton.

"Hey kiddo, what's up?" Patton asked when the smaller boy ran in, slightly panicked.
"I messed up, Logan needsnhelp," Virgil said in tears. Patton dropped what he was doing and quickly followed Virgil to where Logan was, sitting on the floor against the wall. Patton grabbed the first aid kit and quickly fixed up the bite, then got Roman to help him get Logan to his room.

"You need to control yourself before you kill someone," Roman snapped at Virgil.
"No, Roman it isnt his fault. Leave him alone," Patton said pushing Roman out of the room. Virgil let out a soft whine and cuddled up next to Logan.

"I'm sorry," he whimpered, cuddling closer. He nibbled on his nails until Logan woke up and embraced him tightly.
"I'm so sorry! I didnt mean to, I'm sorry!" He cried in tears.
"Virgil, it's ok. It was my fault. I was out all day and couldnt feed you," Logan said gently, kissing Virgils head. "Don't cry, baby,"

Virgil kissed Logan softly and laid on his chest, feeling tired. Logan wrapped his arms around him and closed his eyes.

The two fell asleep like that, wrapped up in eachothers arms and listening to the others breathing

I hate my body
This one kinda sucks, sorry

Anyways I hope you enjoyed and have a great day/night!
Bye!!❤🧡💛💚💙💜