moceit logince and dukexiety

Virgil may appear abusive or like he doesnt love Remus, but I promise he does he's just not dealing woth Remus' shit
Teasing at the table(touching)
Kissing
Background remile
Mentions and implied sex (but this isnt a smut chapter)

Dukexiety, top- Virgil
Moceit, top- Janus
Logince, top- Logan
Remile, top- Emile

I think top Virgil with bottom Remus sounds hot, idk

"How would Virgil Logan and Janus react if you just out of the blue kissed them?" Remy asked Patton Remus and Roman.

"Janus hates affection around others, if we were alone he'd be fine but if anyone else were in the room, he'd get upset and embarrassed," Patton said softly.
"Virg would kick me in the balls then kiss me again," Remus laughed.
"Logan would probably push me away, depending on what hes doing," Roman chuckled and shurgged

"You guys should do it to test their reactions," Remy smiled wide.

Patton blushed at the thought, Remus licked his lips and Roman bit his, all thinking of what might happen if they play their cards right with this challenge.

Remus' choice was while Virgil was talking to Thomas and Emile about something. He jumped out of nowhere, capturing Virgil in a kiss. Virvil hissed and shoved him away.
"Remus! Not with people around!" Virgil growled, slapping Remus upside the head
"Sorry daddy," Remus giggled, making Virgil go a bright bright red and slap him again. Remus was a giggling mess at how annoyed and embarrassed he'd made Virgil.

Virgil grabbed him by the front if the shirt, pulling him close.
"You're in big trouble, asshole. Go to our room and get ready. NOW," he growled in his boyfriends ear. Remus almost moaned at the words, quickly going to the twos shared room.

Patton decided to choose while Janus and Logan were making dinner together. He slipped under Janus' arms, making his sname like boyfriend smile.
"Hey honey," Janus went to kiss Pattons head but Patton moved so he kissed his lips.

Janus blushed on his human side, looking away and meeting Logans gaze. The logical man was smirking in a teasing way.

"Not infront of others," Janus whined. Patton kissed him again. He giggled when Janus got even more embarrassed and growled at him.

"I said not in front of others, stop it," Janus growled, pushing Patton away. Patton pouted and crossed his arms. Janus could see he was faking and was fine, not bothering to do anything.

"DeeDee," Patton whined needily.
"Not now, Patton,"
"But daddyyyyyy," Patton whined in a more seductive needy tone. Janus slammed his knife down, turned and grabbed Pattons wrist, dragging him to the bedroom. Logan chuckled and continued where the snake left off.

"Babbyyyy," Roman sang out, skipping into the kitchen.
"Hello my love," logan said, not looking up.
"Can I help you?" The prince asked. Logan nodded and Roman helped him finish.

"Have you done it yet?" Remy whispered in Roman's ear during dinner. Roman giggled and shook his head. Logan eyed them with suspicion
(The two are pretty SUS)

In the middle of dinner, Janus looked happy, Patton exhausted and sore, Remus sore but happy and Virgil annoyed, Roman randomly looked up at Logan. Logic looked up, confused. Roman leaned across the table, grabbed Logans tie and kissed him.

"Roman!" Logan gasped.
"Yes?" Roman asked innocently.
"That is highly inappropriate at the dinner table," Logan hissed.

"Remus stop touching my dick, I'm not fucking you again," Virgil snapped suddenly. Remus smirked and continued whatever he was doing. Virgil growled and kicked, knocking Remus off his chair.
"Virgil, be nice to the slut," Janus huckled.

"Language, all of you!" Patton whined.
"Sorry princess," Janus kissed Pattons cheek

"I fucking love family dinner," Remy laughed.
"You're in trouble, I know this was your doing," Emile whispered in his ear.
Well shit Remy thought with a nervous chuckle

I hope you enjoyed this weird ass chapter
Have a wonderful day/night
Love you all so much!!
Bye!!❤🧡💛💚💙💜