plationic moxiety angst/fluff

Eating disorder
Self harm mentions
Body shaming(?)

Prinxiety
Platonic moxiety

Virgil was on his way to pick up Patton and his boyfriend, Roman in the seat beside him. Roman whined and Virgil rolled his eyes, moving his hand to hold his boyfriends. Roman giggled and kissed his hand.

When they got to the blond happy boys house, Virgil was surprised by his outfit.
"Hey! Nick will be here soon," Patton said happily, hopping into the backseat. He was wearing a cropped baggy light blue shirt, a white knee length skirt and a black hoodie.

"Hey ladies," Nick, Pattons boyfriend of three weeks, said as he got into the car.
"Hello princess," Virgil said back with a smirk. Nick chuckled and kissed Pattons cheek.

When they got to the restaurant, Nick suddenly did something that Virgil knew was going to affect Patton big time.
"Aw you're little tummys showing," he laughed, hands on the small boys waist. Roman glanced at Virgil, who just shook his head to tell him to leave it.

But the rest of the time, Virgil could tell something was up. Patton had zipped up his hoodie, saying he was just cold. But he wasnt the same.

Virgil knew why.

Until about 2 months before, Patton was in a very abusive relationship. That boyfriend made him starve so he'd be the skinny little thing he wanted. Which caused an eating disorder. It took alot to get Patton to eat for a bit after that.

"I-I'm not very hungry," Patton said softly as they were giving their orders.
"He'll have a small serving of mac n' cheese, one slice of garlic bread please," Virgil ordered for Patton.
"Virg I'm not hungry,"
"Yes you are," Virgil said calmly. He knew, this was Patton getting anxious that he wasnt skinny enough. But he was. So what, he didnt have a completely flat stomach. He was still the smallest and skinniest person Virgil had ever met, had been since they were kids.

When Virgil dropped Nick and Patton off, he wanted to say something to Nick. But he couldnt bring himself to. It wasnt his place to tell Nick what to and not to in the relationship.

It was 3 days later. When Virgil came over, he knew something was wrong. Patton was wearing a baggy hoodie. Aka the hoodie he wore to hide his body when he was feeling really insecure.

"Pat...you know he didnt mean it," Virgil tried. "Please tell me you're eating,"
"I'm fine. I promise," Patton insisted. He didnt look fine. Bags under his eyes, he was pale, his eyes and cheeks were puffy and red.

He'd been crying, not eating and not sleeping.
"Cmon," Virgil took his hand and led him to the car. When they got to his and Roman's house, Roman was sound asleep on the couch. Virgil made some food for Patton and watched to make sure he ate.

"I-I need to use the bathroom," Patton said only a minute or two after he finished eating.
"No," Virgil said firmly. He disnt want to be controlling. But he knew better. He had dealt with this and helped Patton through this before. He wasnt going to let him fully relapse.

Virgil sat on the couch and pulled Patton onto his lap.
"I-im not too heavy, am I?" Patton said anxiously.
"Light as a feather, sadly," Virgil sighed. Patton snuggled his face into his shoulder and fell asleep. Virgil sat rubbing his back, one hand on his back the other on his leg. Roman woke up after a bit and saw this. He smiled faintly and scooted closer to join the cuddle pile. Virgil kissed him lightly and let the two boys sleep on him. Nick came by a few hours later. Patton was still sound asleep on Virgils lap.

"Is Patton here?" Nick asked when Roman opened the door. Roman nodded and led Nick to the living room.

"Is he ok?"
"Does he look ok? Look Nick. I like you. You treat him well. But the comment you made about his tummy really hurt him. He ex...caused some really big issues. And he is so close to, if he hasnt already relapsed," Virgil spoke calmly but in a tone that told Nick this was serious and he was not happy. Nick looked shocked amd scared.
"W-what kinds of issues?" He stammered, looking as if he were scared to touch Patton, fearing he'd break the small boy.

"Eating disorder, some self harm," Virgil sighed. "He is convinced that you said it thinking it was chubby. That's why he didnt want to eat that day. He had been whining that he was hungry, and suddenly he wasnt. That was how I knew. That's why I made him eat,"

"I'm so sorry, I didnt know! Hes never told me about his ex, I had no idea, I'm so so sorry," Nick was about to cry when Patton woke up. Virgil nudged him. Patton looked at Nick, who was in tears and looked angry with himself.

"W-whats wrong, Nicky?" He asked softly.
"Virgil told me what I did. I'm so sorry, Patton. I had no idea," Patton stood up and hugged him. "I promise, I'll never ever say anything like that ever again,"

"Its alright, I forgive you," Patton smiled weakly and kissed him. Nick hugged him again, not letting go.

"Look at that, you did it," Roman smiled, sitting beside Virgil. Virgil smiled and leaned back in the chair.

"Yeah I did," he closed his eyes, knowing it would be ok now. He could help Nick help Patton to make sure he was alright again, that he wouldn't need to be forced to eat and woulsnt try to vomit afterwards.

I promise this isnt a vent chapter, I just had an idea that I found after something similar happened, but I promise I'm fine.

I hope you enjoyed and have a wonderful day/night!
Love you all so much, bye!!