moceit and remile

Female! Patton
Trans! Remy

Angry Janus
Sex at 16-18 years old(not detailed)
Handjobs
Pregnancy
Mostly fluff
Homophobia
A Karen

Human AU

Patton giggled and squealed happily after getting the results.
"I can't wait to tell Janus!!" She squealed. She quickly disposed of the test and was going to tell her husband but stopped. Why not do it the Patton way?

She grabbed her phone and looked at cute pregnancy reveals

One was a cute shirt. One for the dad saying player one ready and another for the mom that said player two ready and player three waiting on the stomach.

Patton found the shirts on Amazon and ordered them.

2 weeks later, the shirts arrived. Patton so far had been able to keep her pregnancy a secret. Patton excitedly opened the package, squealing in excitement.

"Janus! Come here, I have a surprise for you!" Patton called to her husband.
"What is it, darling?" Janus asked, entering the bedroom.
"Put this on," Patton gave him his shirt. Janus chuckled and kissed Pattons lips softly before tugging his shirt off. Patton turned around and took her shirt off, putting the new one on.

"Ta-da!" Patton said happily, spinning around with a smile

Janus smiled at his wife's cuteness, his smile fading when he realized what the shirt said
"Pat..." he breathed.
"Yeah?" Patton said innocently.
"A...are you...are you pregnant?" He whispered. Patton smiled shyly. Janus' eyes filled with tears. "Oh...oh my god," he smiled wide and hugged Patton close. Patton held him back, not able to stop smiling. Janus was happily crying into her shoulder
Pattons eyes had tears in them.

"We're gonna have a baby," Janus whispered, resting his forhead against his shorter wife's and gently placing a hand on her stomach. "I love you so much," he kissed her lightly.

"I love you too," Patton smiled. "So you're excited?"
"Of course I'm excited, princess. I mean, you're gonna have my baby!" Janus smiled and kissed her again. "I love you so much and I'm going to love this baby with my whole entire heart, just like I love you. No matter what," Janus hugged her and held her close for a long minute. Patton smiled and nuzzled her husband's chest and snuggled closer.

"Its gonna be ok, baby. You're alright," Janus said, holding Pattons hand as they drive to the hospital. Patton let out a choked sob of pain, clutching her stomach. "Just breathe, ok? We're almost there,"

Patton panted heavily, leaning back. Her hair was messy, she was all sweaty. She heard crying and tried to look up.
"It's a girl," The doctor announced smiling.
"You did so well, honey," Janus whispered, holding Pattons hand and kissing her head. Patton smiled tiredly.

"Can I see her?" She asked softly.
"Here," the nurse gently placed the now silent baby in her arms. "My little angel," Patton smiled, kissing her head. "She's perfect,"
Janus smiled, sitting beside his wife and newborn daughter, looking at the baby.
"She is," he smiled. "I'm so proud of you, Patton,"

"Lily! Get back here, you little monster!" Patton cried laughing as she chased the 5 year old around the living room. "Get your shoes on!"
"Lily, listen to your mother," Janus chuckled, holding the 3 year old twins.
"Never!!!" Lily laughed, jumping on the couch and laughing. Patton grabbed her, making the little girl scream and laugh.

"Mommy!" She squealed laughing.
"I got you!" Patton said triumphantly. Lily giggled and let Patton put her shoes on.
"Ok lets go meet up with the others," Patton said laughing, holding Lilys hand as they walked to the park.